The online racing simulator
Round 3 - Complaints
There's defo a few, so please post them here.
Hello gentlemen,

Was great race today specially for me cuz I did not pit in the feature race which is my first time.

but to be honest with my self and a sportsman I have to say and admit that I made an incident in the first lap of sprint race when I was in the straight line before the last chicane, when I by mistake hit BS T.Corken from the back while I trying to overtake him but while looking left I found TR D.Watkins so I steered a little to right and that caused the incident.

This is my opinion maybe right maybe wrong, but I think this is the spirit I should have, and I am ready and up to any penalties.

Thank you
Quote from Ihab Abbas :snip.....

I appreciate your honesty.

However, it wasn't your only problem, you also squeezed me onto the grass on the back straight when there was no real need to do so on the feature race.

Both these incidents will be looked at as seperate incidents.

I am also going to report myself for the incident involving myself and wimpie, this will be looked at by an impartial observer, and I will accept any penalty that is deemed fitting.
Feature race:

Lap 8 - second split. Karolis[LT] changes his line too soon after a pass and hits niall09. This results in a three car collision.
I am still looking at the complaints, but I have had my complaint looked at (by an impartial observer), and this is the result.

Quote :Lap 7 race 2, turn 1

Dan loses control just in the beginning of t1, tries desperately to regain control by serious countersteering/braking. In the end he cannot avoid slamming into wimpie's side who is just turning into t2. Due to Dan losing control so early this incident was quite unforseeable and very unlucky, but not intentional. Since Dan has given back his place (well, he didn't try to run away in front of Wimpie) This could be deemed a race incident.

I will have a look at the rest and get the points / results done ASAP.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG