The online racing simulator
Round 3 - Pre-race discussion
Blackwood Reverse, IMO, a very exciting track for these cars, again there will be some differences in the cars, the RAC being able to handle the first section of the track and the chicane better than the FZ5, but the longish straight giving the FZ5 chance to catch up.

Should be fun, I am looking forward to it
#2 - P1lot
Strange, I view it the other war around; the FZ50's zoom ahead on the straight and the RAC's can catch up through the twisties... but then I'm biased
Isn't that what I said?
hehe yeah i think so

I absolutely love this track .. its gonna be really interseting to see if i can be just as quick with the RAC lol. So used to the TBO's round here.

Gonna get some practice in tonight or tomoz. Good luck all
I'm going onto the server now to do some practice - see you on track!
Looks like i'm gonna make it to this round. New RAM turned up today, and all seems well...
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Hehehe, the revolving door, one in, one out

Good to have you back mate, hope to see you soon Felix

I have done zero practice, so this round will be interesting......
Zero practice for me also. Last time out on this track was about 2 years ago when i was in n1Racing, in an RAC, lol

Hoping to get a couple of laps in tonight though..

EDIT: May have been in an old RSC event, but can't remember...
Fairly sure we raced this combo before, mind you, I have done many, many laps of BLR in various different motas
I'm sure we've done this track before in an earlier series as well, although this is no help with my laptimes. I'll be getting some much needed praccy in tonight though.
Since my time is VERY limited (heck the only time I get to do any gaming is before work in the morning, and my daughter is now living with me, and her room is the PC room, so I can't turn that on in the morning, or at night, so that only leaves me with the xbox), I have decided to stick to a single setup this season, in the hope that it will negate too much of the detriment of not being able to practice.

I know most of the tracks in LFS like the back of my hand, so my thinking is, if I know the track, know the car and setup, I should be able to maintain a half decent pace, it's worked so far.......
Quote from danowat :Since my time is VERY limited (heck the only time I get to do any gaming is before work in the morning, and my daughter is now living with me, and her room is the PC room, so I can't turn that on in the morning, or at night, so that only leaves me with the xbox), I have decided to stick to a single setup this season, in the hope that it will negate too much of the detriment of not being able to practice.

I know most of the tracks in LFS like the back of my hand, so my thinking is, if I know the track, know the car and setup, I should be able to maintain a half decent pace, it's worked so far.......

Interesting idea. It'll be fascinating to see exactly how well it works. I guess when RSWC is on, your daughter either gets to stay up late or has to lie awake until God knows when, listening to dad shouting at all the n00bs.

I've done about 50 laps practice so far and I'm around 2-4 seconds of the WR. I'm not too unhappy with that but when I get home today I will be doing a whole lot more driving. I have made my setup pretty much from scratch (which is the first time I've ever done this) because it was originally a BL1 setup, which I have changed beyond recognition. I'm quite pleased with it, but I think there are still some more major and minor tweaks to come.
Yeah, she's 11, she normally goes to bed at 8:30pm, but on RSWC nights, she gets a free pass till well after 9pm!!!!.

According to LFSW, I have done 137 laps in the FZ5 on the combo, with a PB of 1:21:71, no idea how that stacks up, because that must be a while ago.
Can't do this round because I will be travelling.

Good luck all.
Getting some practise tonight. Anyone else online?
I'll be on at some point, Is the official server up? or is there another?...
Quote from spankmeyer :Getting some practise tonight. Anyone else online?

I'll try to be there. Going out to get some food though so might be an hour or two at least before I'm physically there...
I was there, then the car made me mad so now I'm not.
#20 - bozo
Well, I did get some practice on this combo, and I was getting a half-decent pace. Unfortunately I'd forgotten about a certain Christmas party tomorrow night, so I'm afraid I'll need to skip this one. Sorry
Can I just re-iterate a couple of things.

Can people make sure they use the EXACT name for each event, if not it means I have issues with the results and points.

Can people remember that there is NO PITTING what so ever during qualifying.

Thanks
Ok so i checked my Pb for this track and it was 1.38 witch was set i believe the last time we raced here , so a slight improovement has to be said im down to 1.22.6
Home router got tickled by some good old lightening. Will probably be out until the next round waiting for the replacement.

Enjoy the race all!
Hehe well seems ive forgot to practice lol i will see what i can get done in an hour A tad worried that my pace will be crap

Good Luck all for the race
Can't make it this one either. I really hate these internet problems. Hope it gets fixed till next round..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG