The online racing simulator
Thanks Bean0..... for Season 2!
Great work Bean0 keeping on top of things and organising all the passwords and stuff. Thanks
Big thanks for him + all of the race admins... That was a really nice season !
#3 - J@tko
Agreed

Shame I could only make 2 rounds - Thursdays aren't too good a day for me
#4 - Bean0
Thanks guys, also a big thanks to Butz and John for their adminning, and Reintjan and SamH for the website stuff.

Most of all, thanks to the drivers, without you it would not have been as good a season as it was. A few minor incidents, but in general a good clean season with some quality battling throughout the field.

Hopefully I should have final points tables done tonight, just waiting on any reports from the last round.
#5 - Dru
Well Done Bean0 for running Season 2 (thats a season each now) - who shall we get to run Season 3 hey?

Real PITA that real life got in the way of a cracking second season for me personally (was looking forward to defend the team championship with Tony) but well done to all those racers who took part - even if it was just for one round (hey Jack :razz

Well done again all involved with running this successful league
thanks alot stuart and the other admins and members of cr who made it happen , and to tall the other racers i say thanks as there was some great racing, its just a bit annoying i ended the season on such a low
Thanks a lot for great season and great races. I can't wait for season 3. Best regards

47 V.Pavlovic
First a BIG "THANK YOU" to Bean0 and the admin team, who organized this very amazing league. Everything wents fine, passwords was send in time, tracks was very good for this little car, close and fair battles and races.

Congratulation to vule and neshaz for winning the driver AND the teamchampionship

And of course thanks to all competitors, who made this series so amazing.
I am looking forward to season 3 (hopefully).

Hope to see you soon on track
Yup great work as always. Nice seazon although I couldnt take part bcus of real life things. Like bloody work grrrrr.

I due hope season 3 will bring some more space for me however I doubt it.
But back to topic cheers for running and organiszing the stuff

Thanks Bean0..... for Season 2!
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG