The online racing simulator
Round 2 - Complaints
Winge away
Lap 1 - after 1st split. Karolis[LT] passing under yellow. Just not considering the yellow flags and ramming through a punch of cars resulting in me + Davews to spin. First thought that it was lococost who did it but after looking at the replay it's a domino effect caused by Karolis[LT].

Lap 13 - before 1st split. Wimpie drives to my rear resulting in a spin.

(Laps 9&17 - both before 2nd split. Hugoluis didn't leave enough room resulting in crashes both time. Not sure about these due to lag that he had, so it might have been that he just didn't see my car both times.)
Ok, they will be looked into.
Quote from Jouman :Lap 1 - after 1st split. Karolis[LT] passing under yellow. Just not considering the yellow flags and ramming through a punch of cars resulting in me + Davews to spin. First thought that it was lococost who did it but after looking at the replay it's a domino effect caused by Karolis[LT].

I didn't passed anybody under yellow flag. I was driving the same speed as others in front and when they suddenly slowed, i haven't anything to do. I tried to brake, but it didn't helped. I'm sorry for this contact, but i think it was just an incident, in result where collided more than one or two cars..
Race 2 - lap 16 - onwards...

Hugoluis bump drafts me almost untill we finish the race.. there wasnt a lap were hit didnt hit my rear.

On lap 16 he did hit me rear, around the last section of the track.. I lost the possition but he gave it back.

But for some reason after that he just seemed to do it for fun? or was angry at me? i dont know but it really affected my race and driving control. Since he did have a badly damaged car, it looks as if he was trying to get ever closer to the car infront before it was too late..

I think that his driving style was really unacceptable. And I had a hard time we him constantly doing the same thing behind me.
Quote :(Laps 9&17 - both before 2nd split. Hugoluis didn't leave enough room resulting in crashes both time. Not sure about these due to lag that he had, so it might have been that he just didn't see my car both times.)

Lap 9: Sorry, my fault. I really didnt saw your car in my side. I could give your position back but you left the accident place before me, so, unfortunately, it was not possible.

Lap 17: I couldnt do anything, my tyres went off the track and lost the control, it was inevitable.

Quote :Race 2 - lap 16 - onwards...

Hugoluis bump drafts me almost untill we finish the race.. there wasnt a lap were hit didnt hit my rear.

On lap 16 he did hit me rear, around the last section of the track.. I lost the possition but he gave it back.

But for some reason after that he just seemed to do it for fun? or was angry at me? i dont know but it really affected my race and driving control. Since he did have a badly damaged car, it looks as if he was trying to get ever closer to the car infront before it was too late..

I think that his driving style was really unacceptable. And I had a hard time we him constantly doing the same thing behind me.

Lap 16 - You brake too early and the hit was inevitable. I recognized my fault and I gave you your position back.

Onwards - I was not angry with you, I didnt made it for fun and this isnt my driving style. I am sure i am a clean driver, I always try to escape from accidents.

The fact is I was with lag, dont know why, but sometimes the cars jumps to sides and desappears, and my car was very damaged, I had no idea where the nozzle of my car was and sometimes I did some mistakes because of this, touching the car's front without the intention of harm the driver in front of me.

Nobody advised me about my lag, in the Race 1 I didnt notice the lag because I was leading, but when the Race 2 started, it was too late to do something to fix it. I'm really sorry about these incidents, but in the majority of times I couldnt do anything because the cars many times desappears or jump to the sides.

See you on the track.
Forgot to mention in my first post that all the incidents took place in the second race.

This is the first series that i've been in where there is this yellow flag rule. Sounds like a good one. Just not sure about all the situations it should be applied to. For future reference i'm posting this complaint to know where the line goes. Well i wasn't part of this, but seemed like a close call(kinda hoping for more points )

Race 2
Lap 2 - before 2nd split. DaveWS overtakes Blackout under yellow flags.

PS: Not sure about the forum post conduct, but i think all the explanations and apologies should go to a different thread or PM:d. Much easier read if we just see the complaints and then the judgements for those as the thread title says.
In the future, can we keep these threads for reporting only, all other chat in post race discussion please.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG