The online racing simulator
Sign In to Desire of Patience Tour (manual)
Desire of Patience Tour - Sign In
Seperate sign in for each event of the Desire of Patience Tour is needed an may be done using our server DoP – SignIn.

Sign In as a driver
Simply join our server DoP – SignIn. The server isn't private, so you won't need a password.
You may choose the following things:

The sign in is done simply by joining or creating a team.
If you choose an existing team out of the list below your Name your done. There is nothing more to do. Your team-leader has to choose the other options. You may take notice of the green "You are signed in" information as a confimation.
You may even take a look at burnoutcrew/dop to see your choice.

New Team
If you founded a new team you'll become the team-leader automaticly and you'll have to choose the car class the team will use.

All classes shown greem may be choosen, while the red ones are closed. After the class is choosen you won't be able to change the class again. You need to leave the team and found a new one, if you whant to change the class.

What's up with the car?
The car is choosen by the first driver of each team doing his first lap on the qualify server.

Choosen wrong team
Don't worry about that. Click on the button of another team to change or type in a new team name. If your leaving a team as the last member (you're the team leader then) the team will be deleted immediately.

Everything looks different...
By joining the sign in server you may find yourself on track. Don't worry, the buttons will work as descriped.
If you whant to drive some laps it would be a good idea to press shift-I (edit: ahh, better make use of shift-I) to get rid of the DoP-Buttons.

Team-Leader Options
The team-leader needs to do some more things:

Below the Team-Leader Options text you may close or reopen your team.
A closed team can't be joined by other drivers. Thats usefull to prevent the team from team-hoppers and spammers.
The team-leader may delete other drivers from the team but not hisself.
You may change the team like described before.

Reopen a closed Team
The team-leader needs to click on the button Open Team to reopen the team. The team is displayed immidiatly in the team list after reopen.

Funny signs and fonts in Live for Speed
As you know you may choose really funny signs, fonts, letters in LfS wich let a HTML-page go crazy. If you use such things in you ingame name your name may look not as expected at the DoP-Homepage. That's nothing to worry about. You could change the name displayed below the team name to make it look better on the other site.
Quote from KlausAdam :If you whant to drive some laps it would be a good idea to press shit-I to get rid of the DoP-Buttons.

Whoops!
U read the manual, perfect.
Quote from Timdpr :Whoops!

Well I think the once following my instruction won't be lucky ones at the end...
So I decided to enhance the manual to prevent us from ugly accidents.
How can i leave team , I pressed wrong button , i wanted to press Leave but i pressed on team name
join a new team, or create a new one
Host not found on master server!

*EDIT*

nevermind!!!
"The car is choosen by the first driver of each team doing his first lap on the qualify server."

Is this for the whole championship or for each race? For example, if i want to switch to FXR at the next race, is it possible?
Quote from Gabriel B. :"The car is choosen by the first driver of each team doing his first lap on the qualify server."

Is this for the whole championship or for each race? For example, if i want to switch to FXR at the next race, is it possible?

No, that isn't possible. For the DoP 2010 you'll have to drive each race with the same car, or you have to found a new team, loosing all points...
Oh, i see
Ty for the quick reply!
Sign In is down :/
It is back again. I'm still fighting with strange behaviour but I've not the time to rewrite the code for the tool at the moment.

Sign In to Desire of Patience Tour (manual)
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG