The online racing simulator
Sign me up
Sign me up!
Sign me up pleas !
Does anyone have the replay from RACE 1?
I must apologise to [SR] Fletch for not pressing shift s as soon as I went airborne in Race 1 . I just cant believe my bad luck & after qualifying so well.
hehe mate dont worry about it i did make a quick pit stop for new pants hehe
Thanks for the replay zockmachine.

Well done everyone
anyone know the champ positions???
Niall has them all but is have PC issues at the moment. Think it's getting fixed at the moment so they should be online soon.
sorry everyone my internet woulnt work for the past few days its fixed now so im doing the championship standings. does anyone know the race results for race two or if they had the replay of the whole whole race 2 that would be better thanks.
Top 8 Race Results
Championship standings
1 Zockmachine 12 11 23
2 kdempsey 8 8 16
3 Fletch248 4 5 9
4 Tomhah 5 2 7
5 three_jump 6 0 6
6 DaveWS 0 6 6
7 Stein-Andre 2 3 5
8 Flaaten 0 4 4
9 DSElemen 3 0 3
10 dktoben 1 0 1
11 Makao 0 1 1
I'm sorry the championship standings is very messy everyone but the red numbers are for the first/second races and the blue numbers are the total this championship standings are only temporary, neater standings will be posted soon !
cool thanks mate
Quote from Niall Murray :1 Zockmachine 12 11 23
2 kdempsey 8 8 16
3 Fletch248 4 5 9
4 Tomhah 5 2 7
5 three_jump 6 0 6
6 DaveWS 0 6 6
7 Stein-Andre 2 3 5
8 Flaaten 0 4 4

Can we please see the full standing list ??

There is more than 8 persons who scored points in this round !
Quote from dktoben :Can we please see the full standing list ??

There is more than 8 persons who scored points in this round !

yes im sorry missed that i put the top eleven people there(the only people who scored points)
im really sorry everyone about the delay on the results and the standings, my internet explorer or safari wont work on my computer and i have to do it on a different computer so that is what the delay is for hopefully soon i will just give you a link to the standings so that you can see all of them in a good and neat format
keep an eye on kdempsey please - very agressive driving.

for example fern bay green race 2 - lap 5 at ~7.00minutes

or

aston club race 2 - lap 1 at ~ 1.30mins
and Tomhah...
Lol Terje, that logo is ancient Use the one I'm using...

Awesome pace btw
keep an eye on kdempsey please - very agressive driving.

please try to avoid that, keith. u have great speed but you really have to stop beeing so aggressive.

sry deleted the post
-
Have you looker at replay?? (kdempsey) DELETED by kdempsey
-
(zockmachine) DELETED by zockmachine
-
(zockmachine) DELETED by zockmachine
Quote from kdempsey :
Quote from zockmachine :keep an eye on kdempsey please - very agressive driving.

please try to avoid that, keith. u have great speed but you really have to stop beeing so aggressive.

I think u should look at replay again, I passed u clean on lap 5 into first corner while you tried to sqeeze me into another driver and then pulled away from you!!

Think you got the wrong driver fella!!!

i didnt relate to that situation. its race two lap 5 at ~7.00minutes like i said and its between you and Fletcho i dont want to attack you, i think you are a good driver but it just seemed to me that there were some too agressive situations like the one on fern bay and i wanted to to call attention to it so that you maybe watch out a bit more next time.
Quote from zockmachine :i didnt relate to that situation. its race two lap 5 at ~7.00minutes like i said and its between you and Fletcho i dont want to attack you, i think you are a good driver but it just seemed to me that there were some too agressive situations like the one on fern bay and i wanted to to call attention to it so that you maybe watch out a bit more next time.

Sorry I have realised my mistake in talking about wrong race and wrong person.. but even in the incident you were talking about I was well down his inside for the corner and he just turned in..

I have attached and image of the "Pass" and in my opinion The corner was mine.

If you get a chance you might have a look at race 4 with Fletcho, he was complaining about my driving and I was not near him, you also said "I Agree" - I can't understand how you can agree on something you did not even see??

I am struggling to understand your problem with my driving as you have been out front for most of the races on your own..So i think that maby you should keep your focus on staying there and I will focus on trying to catch you..
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from kdempsey :

If you get a chance you might have a look at race 4 with Fletcho, he was complaining about my driving and I was not near him, you also said "I Agree" - I can't understand how you can agree on something you did not even see??

i already reffered to the fern aby race there, but i thought you would have done sth similar again this time so i said it, sry.

Quote from kdempsey :I am struggling to understand your problem with my driving as you have been out front for most of the races on your own..So i think that maby you should keep your focus on staying there and I will focus on trying to catch you..

yeah well, lets do so, i just want to have fair races, and it seemed to me that there were some unfair situations. but as i see i wasnt really right. lets have some good races then

Murray Motorsport Cup - Information & Signup
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG