!hotlaptime will give you the time you need to beat
!hotlapstats will give you your details

Each time you beat a hotlap time you score a point

Points are at the top of the screen

To get another point either beat your current PB or choose another car or combo

Results updated daily at

http://conedodgers.com/conedod ... com_wrapper&Itemid=22

Best of luck
I think the "system" is down. I did some runs last night and the points counter at the top of the screen just disappeared? It worked a few days ago but it's not working now, I just checked the server again.

It's a great idea btw...
Quote from U4IK ST8 :I think the "system" is down. I did some runs last night and the points counter at the top of the screen just disappeared? It worked a few days ago but it's not working now, I just checked the server again.

Thanks for the report.

We had to turn the system OFF from all servers during the night for an update but everything is going to be back on this afternoon
All now running
I have raced on CD4 twice to test out the system and in each instance the server didn't credit me the last 2 points until days after. Right now, it's 4 Feb 08 and I last raced on Saturday 2. The server shows 49 points when in reality I have 51 accumulated points.

How come the server can show a portion of the score but miss the last 2 points?
Quote from Indiana Jim :I have raced on CD4 twice to test out the system and in each instance the server didn't credit me the last 2 points until days after. Right now, it's 4 Feb 08 and I last raced on Saturday 2. The server shows 49 points when in reality I have 51 accumulated points.

Hard to guess what happened there.
Any chance that you have a replay of this session ?
Could you also tell us the exact date and time (UTC/GMT) when this happened ?
great work guys!
Quote from Indiana Jim :I have raced on CD4 twice to test out the system and in each instance the server didn't credit me the last 2 points until days after. Right now, it's 4 Feb 08 and I last raced on Saturday 2. The server shows 49 points when in reality I have 51 accumulated points.

Hi

One or 2 things i cannot understand from your post

1) "I have raced on CD4 twice" - the server is set to practise so you cant race

2) "didn't credit me the last 2 points until days after" - As soon as you get a RCM warning the score goes up by 1. The website is updated once a day in the early morning.

I am on 185 points and its added my points every time.

3) As far as i can tell you have beaten you the target time and your PB 49 times and are on 49 points.

As lotes says if you have the time, date and a replay it would help but without them i cannot see anything wrong

Regards
Quote from birder :Hi

One or 2 things i cannot understand from your post

1) "I have raced on CD4 twice" - the server is set to practise so you cant race

2) "didn't credit me the last 2 points until days after" - As soon as you get a RCM warning the score goes up by 1. The website is updated once a day in the early morning.

I am on 185 points and its added my points every time.

3) As far as i can tell you have beaten you the target time and your PB 49 times and are on 49 points.

As lotes says if you have the time, date and a replay it would help but without them i cannot see anything wrong

Regards

Hey, thanks for the reply!!

Maybe I can explain better following your post:

1) My bad. I practiced, I didn't race. Anyway I was online on two different occasions if I remember correctly.

2) Your answer is correct: my score on the screen was updated faithfully. No complaints there. It's the web update that threw me off. The first time I was on your server, I accumulated 21 points but only 19 were reported on the web. The online RCM screen report was correct, though.

3) Here is where we differ. I showed 51 points on the RCM when online, but somehow you get a report of 49. I'm not saying that you are wrong, because you can only report what you see.

Right now I am at work, but as soon as I get home I'll see if I can get the replay, ok? But I don't want to raise a problem for two points. I just wondered if I was the only one having this trouble.

Again, thanks for the reply and for the great work you are doing here. It's well appreciated.
Hello,

I was going to race in the [CD] 4 Hotlap session, when to cars, both FZ5s were drifting. I didnt catch their names, but as soon as I joined they both voted to ban me. Now I cant get back into the server, and it will leave a mark on my reputation in future events.

I hope there is a way to revove the ban, so I can continue racing in my favorite servers!

Mike

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG