The online racing simulator
If anyone wants to test on the upcoming track a server will be online everyday. The server is called : Murray Motorsport - Cup
The Murray Motorsport - Cup server is on XRG only, not XFG?
Quote from DSElement :The Murray Motorsport - Cup server is on XRG only, not XFG?

yes sorry i put xrg only by mistake i changed it though so now it is only xfg and on FE Green track
Mms Cup
The Cup Is Looking Very Good !
Well Done Niall !
I would like to participate as well (but me as reserve driver #34)
Quote from Niall Murray :yes sorry i put xrg only by mistake i changed it though so now it is only xfg and on FE Green track

No problem, thanks
Sign me in
Sign me up!
Sign me up!
ok so 36 drivers signed up it should be fun being the judge lol !
-
:d (aobrien) DELETED by aobrien
Wow. You better get a good series admin crew ready :P. I guess prizes do attract a lot of people . (Hum hum, maybe some more leagues should follow this example? :P) (Yes I'm only saying that because I wouldn't mind getting a little money to start karting :P)
Mms Cup
Looking Forward To This.
count me in to please!
I maybe cant drive tomorrow ? i on a read list ..
Quote from anttt69 :lol you know what they say about people with small feet ?

Small socks???
I think tonight we should put a password on the server, a lot of messers on lastnight and some people not in the league too!
as long the pw can be found somewhere
i think we should just post it here? most people on the forum are sensible enough.... 'ish!
i am sending everyone a pm with the password in it but it connot find your name three jump ?
never mind i sent you one seperatly and it worked
ok server is going private and i sent everyone a pm with the password in it. see you all tonight or tomorrow
because it's three_jump
can i join . bit late on the sign up
really sry m8 no more spaces and everything is already organised
Can you put him on the reserve list Nial? I really cant see 32 drivers turning up anyhow.
Just a random observation, on the drivers list your missing a number 33. :P

Murray Motorsport Cup - Information & Signup
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG