The online racing simulator
I will be commentating from about 1530 UTC onwards.
Ever since I said it wasn't working I put it on high quality. Has worked like a dream ever since.
RSR now has both streams redirected as well.
Lo-bandwith and hi-bandwith.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :RSR now has both streams redirected as well.
Lo-bandwith and hi-bandwith.

Don't do that, i did it with IGTC but it had to be removed due to sponsorship issues. If your gonna redirect, redirect to their page.
What sponsors? They can always blend in adds. Game TV does. I will link to their news page as well. You can count the nr of people finding the original pages on 1 hand. Seems to me we only help each other.
Uhh just came home from sports... since when is the broadcast in such a good quality Even the commentating seems to be improved from what i've seen last time.
I havent read all the posts. Who are the commentators?
One is MP3Astra or Michael PassingHAM

EDit: cool blend in logo experiment
The American dude is DWB
<---American dude
Great broadcasting with lots of great lines! I enjoyed you guys! Keep it up!
naijs dude!

great broadcast and great racing especially at the end between first and low! (:
i was even more interested in this fight then in f1 quali
It was a great battle. Something for the year-end highlights reel.
great job! thanks
Can one download the livestream of the race already ?
Quote from R.Kolz :Can one download the livestream of the race already ?

Hi,

you get the stream as download here. In the beginning it is not on MoE-track but on a free driftserver, waiting for the commentators .

To get this file with index to wind it you need a tool that is called video-fixer or you use WME9and there as tool called File-editor.

ftp://213.251.134.180/2008.11. ... 0-multiBC-Live-Saving.wmv
holy, 2.10 gb
thanks for this though downloading atm
Heyyyyyyyyyy !

:-D

I can commentate on the next couple rounds of MoE without much any problems at all !

Michael: Need a hand ? :-)

d
Please prepare yourself next race a day before. Join our Server and pre install and start all things you need for the next morning. That will make things easier
-
(dekojester) DELETED by AppiePils
Quote from multiBC :Please prepare yourself next race a day before. Join our Server and pre install and start all things you need for the next morning. That will make things easier

Any chance on improving the sound quality?
It improved quite a bit last race as we switched to Ventrilo from TS.
Oh... didn't watch so closely last time... nvm then
Stream already up? Don´t see it after the trailer

S08-09: Broadcasting
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG