The online racing simulator
Round 1 - Pre-race discussion
Round 1:
Date :Thursday November 6th
Time : 1930GMT
Venue : Aston Historic
Sprint race : 6
Feature race : 16

Password will be sent out before the race, the password will be the same for ALL race events, unless otherwise stated.

Server info will be sent out as soon as I have secured the server.
It's not 100% sure, but it probably won't be possible for me to participate to this round. I'm moving in a new house this week, and phone and internet aren't installed in it for the momment... So....
I 'm surely in Start , But i don't know What server is it?
Server will be announced in due course.
#5 - troy
anyone fancy for some training tonight? "My3id Gaming Public" seems to be set to our first combo. I will be there in about 10 minutes
More people would not hurt
That was really nice to race with you guys.
i seem to have lost touch with that boat , i might go and hire one of these to go and practice for round one .
#9 - P1lot
I’m looking forward to the first event. I’d just like to point out it’s not a race to get the first lap of qualifying done.

Unfortunately lots of recent league races have gone along the lines of…
Taking it easy on the outlap, trying to maintain a few seconds gap to the guy in front ready for the first flying lap – yet someone’s right up behind me and pushing to get past! They get past with only 1 corner to go to the start/finish straight, yet mess up and impede me before we’ve reached T3. :doh: :chairs:

Please consider the outlap as positioning yourself with space ahead and behind.
i might have problems making this race , ill do my best but im not sure .
Quote from P1lot :I’m looking forward to the first event. I’d just like to point out it’s not a race to get the first lap of qualifying done.

Taking it easy on the outlap, trying to maintain a few seconds gap to the guy in front ready for the first flying lap – yet someone’s right up behind me and pushing to get past! They get past with only 1 corner to go to the start/finish straight, yet mess up and impede me before we’ve reached T3. :doh: :chairs:

+ 1 gazillion

So annoying when that happens, which is pretty much every time...
Online at T7R Teamserver if anyone fancies...
Quote from P1lot :I’m looking forward to the first event. I’d just like to point out it’s not a race to get the first lap of qualifying done.

Thats good tactics
Indeed Gav, there are a few new drivers to the league, so please, take care, I can't remember us having any issues (at least none that spring to mind) in any previous events, so lets keep this one the same.

I should be sending out race info today or tomorrow via PM, please be aware that the info will only be sent ONCE during the whole season, unless anything changes, the password will remain the same for ALL events, unless it becomes comprimised.

I would also say to ALL reserve drivers, if you want to race turn up, there is a very good chance that some of you will get the chance to race, as it is normal to have a number of drivers who can't turn up for whatever reason.

I am looking forward to it, I have had some of my best racing experiances in the FZ50, so lets have fun, and keep it clean
I'll not be able to make the first round Dan But i'll be back in round 2!
I shouldn't be in reserve pool. I am instead of vain.
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :I shouldn't be in reserve pool. I am instead of vain.

Don't worry even if you are in reserve pool. I was last year too, and I managed to race in every race
Quote from [GR]Evolution :Don't worry even if you are in reserve pool. I was last year too, and I managed to race in every race

Hope it's the same this time around
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :I shouldn't be in reserve pool. I am instead of vain.

Doesn't work that way, vain dropping into reserves gives the reserves infront of you chance to race.

I would say turn up whatever, there is a good chance that you could race because people always don't turn up.

Race info sent via PM, don't forget, first race is TOMORROW @ 1930GMT/UTC, please try and be on the server about 15 mins before start of qually.

If you have no PM, let me know
Turns out i defenatly cant make it , i have to go every thursday to a kart track , im doing some sort of testing , so what it will be is 1 week rswc next week test week after rswc ...

see you all at round 2
I will definitively be pitching up for a spot to race, weather persistant.

Weather forecasters have said there is a likely chance of thunderstorms this evening but we will see.

Round 1 - Pre-race discussion
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG