The online racing simulator
Murray Motorsport Cup - Information & Signup
Hi Everyone,
I have decided to organise a Murray Motorsport cup.

Outline:
This cup will run through 5 weeks, 1 event each wednesday night at 8:00 p.m.(uk time).

Each event will consist of a practice session(practice is only avalible before 8:00 it is not mandetory and it is public up untill 7:50 where i will make it private), a qualifying session which will start at 8:00 but the amount of time you will have for qualifying will vary from track to track and two races.
For the first race you will start where ever you qualify and then in the second race the top eight (of the finishing results for race 1) will be reversed. Just like the WTCC is done.

Also there will be 1 point for pole position and 1 point for fastest lap.

The points system will work the same as the WTCC also so 10 points for first place, 8 pts for 2nd, 6 pts for 3rd, 5 pts for 4th, 4 pts for 5th, 3 pts for 6th, 2 pts for 7th and 1 point for 8th.

The season will consist of 5 race nights over 5 weeks. 10 races in total.
You can drop 2 races out of the 10, so you only count your best 8 races in the cup.

And the winner of the cup will recieve FREE Sparco pit lane shoes worth 66.50 , 2nd place will recieve FREE Alpinestars F1-R Gloves worth €50.00,
and 3rd place will recieve FREE Sparco Gloves worth €45.99

THE FIRST EVENT
Date : Wednesday 12th November
Track : FE Green
Car : XF GTi
Qualifying : 8 mins
Race 1 : 8 laps
Race 2 : 13 laps
(WR: 1:25.63)

THE SECOND EVENT
Date : Wednesday 19th November
Track : AS Club Rev
Qualifying : 5 minutes
Race 1 : 8 laps
Race 2 : 13 laps
(WR: 1:22.49)

THE THIRD EVENT
Date : Wednesday 26th November
Track : BL RallyX Rev
Qualifying : 6 minutes
Race 1 : 9 laps
Race 2 : 14 laps
(WR: 1:08.68)

THE FOURTH EVENT
Date : Wednesday 3rd December
Track : KY National
Qualifying : 8 minutes
Race 1 : 6 laps
Race 2 : 10 laps
(WR: 2:15.26)

THE FIFTH EVENT
Date : Wednesday 10th December
Track : BL GP Track Reversed
Qualifying : 8 minutes
Race 1 : 6 laps
Race 2 : 10 laps
(WR: 1:34.65)

Post here if you wish to sign-up. I'll add you to the list as soon as possible and I will PM you the password about 3 or 4 days before the cup starts.
First come, first served.
I WILL BE WATCHING SO CARELESS DRIVING = WARNING, THEN SPECTATE AND THEN KICK !!!
Great Racing is assured !

If you've any questions let me know.

And dont forget the winner of the cup will recieve FREE Sparco pit lane shoes worth 66.50, 2nd place will recieve FREE Alpinestars F1-R Gloves worth €50.00,
and 3rd place will recieve FREE Sparco Gloves worth €45.99

Entry List :

1)Niall Murray
2)GOT DENNINGED
3)nikimere
4)RiceBurner (GER)
5)mickod
6)Kirill.D
7)Dmt
8)Fastwalker
9)DaveWS
10)kdempsey
11)niall09
12)aobrien
13)Tomhah
14)LFSn00b
15)JasonL220
16)Flaaten
17)Stein-Andre
18)three jump
19)Fletch248
20)Psymonhilly
21)Arrow.
22)Itar (CZ)
23)brolle89
24)Makao
25)anttt69
26)DSElement
27)foldus
28)Kancel
29)dktoben
30)DR-Kyosho
31)Pete27
32)zockmachine

33)lizardfolk
34)thdude
35)J1s1337
36)traxxion
37)craig12345
38)jwardy
39)strpk0wnz
40)Prestkvern
Sounds fishy :P Real prize or just texture for LFS =_=.

Sounds interusting. Sucks that I can't participate at that time and day.
Quote from evilpimp :Sounds fishy :P Real prize or just texture for LFS =_=..

no really its a real prize go to www.murraymotorsport.ie if you want anything more or a catalogue or just to see if im telling the truth
Quote from evilpimp :Sounds interusting. Sucks that I can't participate at that time and day.

so will you not be able
to do any of the races ?
Sign me up...
Quote from evilpimp :Sounds fishy :P Real prize or just texture for LFS =_=.

Sounds interusting. Sucks that I can't participate at that time and day.

Murray Motorsport are a real company in Ireland, and gl with this Niall, pity i cant make it
Nice. I'm interusted in racing and maybe getting the prize but I can't on wensday at that time because I'm at school at that time. :P

Good luck with it though.
thank you both
Good luck with this, it looks a very good format. I'll post a message in our team forum and see if anyones interested.
Hi, the prizes do make this a very tempting looking league for sure. However, your English in the last few of your replies is terribly unprofessional and would probably put some people off before they've even properly considered signing up.
Quote from DaveWS :Hi, the prizes do make this a very tempting looking league for sure. However, your English in the last few of your replies is terribly unprofessional and would probably put some people off before they've even properly considered signing up.

Dave people that are maybe not used to talking in forums often type like that to start with, I know I did until I realised I sounded like, well a drunkin illiterate scotsman....oh wait that is exactly what I am I think his first post is well written.
Hmmm sounds interesting to participate. A quick championship within 2 months. Sounds really nice. As Alien told he would make a post on our forum and he obvious did

I have too take a look at my agenda but I am kinda interested in this
Nice one Niall, as you know, i'll be there!
@ DaveWS: As this is Niall's 1st league i'm helping him run it a little, so dont worry, it will be well run. I'm organised many league in my time on LFS inc. the LFS Nations Cup, Irish LFS Championship and The Stock Hatch Super Cup.
So come on, sign up! Great racing is assured!
I also want to participate
As much as I love the XF GTi, and racing the XF GTi, theres one single reason why I won't enter this league, I'll leave it up to your imaginations why that might be
Quote from danowat :As much as I love the XF GTi, and racing the XF GTi, theres one single reason why I won't enter this league, I'll leave it up to your imaginations why that might be

LOL now that is annoying do tell. You are in another league? Your arms have fallen off? You never returned from Australia and your currently out in the bush living with a pack of dingos? Oh go on tell us Aha I've got it there's a rallyx track??
I will also be giving Niall a hand (I'm Niall’s brother!). We worked together to pick a variety of tracks and race lengths.

I organised the prizes. 1st prize will be a pair of Sparco pit lane shoes in your choice of colour and size.

So hopefully the prizes will attract some serious racers. If anyone is designing a new skin it would be great if you could use a murray motorsport logo (I'll upload a logo later) or advertise the website www.murraymotorsport.ie. If we keep our sponsors happy they might get involved in another league .
Quote from danowat :As much as I love the XF GTi, and racing the XF GTi, theres one single reason why I won't enter this league, I'll leave it up to your imaginations why that might be

I'm sorry to hear that Shame, was looking forward to racing you again Dan!
Yup, we have had some top notch tussles in the little hatch before Niki!!!
Quote from danowat :Yup, we have had some top notch tussles in the little hatch before Niki!!!

Well come on then, sign up!
count me in!
Looks very nice, but I ain't myself an XFG driver, but I posted about this on Estonian LFS forum, so you might get some great drivers from there. Good luck with this also!
Please, sign me up, Sir .
#24 - Dmt
Im in.
I guess when I can figure out the exact times and timezones you want to do the races I'm going to join this small league, although I might have to miss 1 or 2 events.

see you on track
3j

Murray Motorsport Cup - Information & Signup
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG