The online racing simulator
Round 8: Final Results and Final Season Points; spdoRacing #1 Champions!
FINAL RESULTS:
  1. #14 My3id Gaming receives a 1 minute penalty for exceeding the 75% rule.
  2. #43 JeDi Racing did not technically finish the race due to their disconnect on the race's final lap. Once they reconnected, the race had ended and they were not able to finish. Rule M3 states that all teams who DNF will be placed behind all teams who complete the race. However, a disconnect is not an event that causes a DNF under IGTC rules, and therefore JeDi are not considered under rule M3.
  3. #26 Serbian Hell Drivers also failed to finish, due to being stuck in the sand. As with a disconnect, beaching is not a DNF incident, and SHD only failed to finish because LFS auto-spectated their car when the race ended, preventing a push car from freeing them. Therefore they are not considered as a DNF under rule M3.
FINAL POINTS:

Congratulations to spdoRacing #1 for their well-earned championship in a hard-fought season!
I have to say this must be the best champ I’ve ever raced. Although I missed one race and we hadn’t too much luck in others, it was great being our first time at IGTC.

I’d like to thanks the efforts of the admins, everything was perfect!

Congrats to spdoRacing for the championship and to the rest of the teams who participated!

See you next year!!

Ps: Thanks for the stats!
First of all congrats to league admins! Great league! We already look forward for next season!
Special thanx to DWB who was there to answer all my questions

Congrats to spdoRacing for winning, and also runner-ups CoRe and ConeDogers! Thanx to all teams for great races!

After a good start, joining in the middle of the season, we had a little misfortune in R6&R7 and after joining MoE, in last round we only aimed to finish it... so it could have been much better but we are pretty happy with it!

C ya in MoE

Milan,
AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team
Big thanks from Conquest racing for a great event. For a first appearance i think we did pretty well. Looking forward to next season.
Thanks for Everything!
We are very grateful for having been a part of this last race!.

Congrats to spdoRacing for the championship

Gongrats to everyone, you have all done a great job as drivers, the quality this year has increased a lot in all aspects of the driving imo. Next year we should hopefully get all the rounds broadcasted to add some more to the league .
First thanks to admins who organize this championship and doing great job at track. Then thanks to BenjiMC and DWB who was there to help us and be very good admins.

Grats to top 3, specially to spdo team!

See you all next year at next season of IGTC! We have good races and great fun, I think that next season will be harder and better for all teams!
Huge thanks to the IGTC Admins for all the hard work to keep this great league running smoothly!

Congrats to spdoRacing on the season win, and to ConeDodgers for their podium.
#9 - RiGun
Congratulations to spdo for the championship, having only raced the last round there isn't much for me to say but thanks for letting us race, i didn't expect to end below the top 10 but we did! it was great to race side by side with such good drivers, I'm looking forward to next season.
Congratulations from another league admin and a person who also spends time in the commentary box. I have enjoyed the commentary I've been able to provide on the final two IGTC 2008 Rounds, from talking out the wrong end of my anatomy before I checked the tracker to see if the on-track battle was really a battle and not a "battle" but nonetheless, my version of Murrayisms, also saying "GO GO GO GO GO !" at the start of Round 7 because I briefly forgot, in the cluster of coming "on air" right at race start, that the race was a rolling start.

I am hoping you'd all like to have me back as season-long commentator for the 2009 season - and I'm also hoping to help do some MoE as well...I enjoy commentary as well as race adminning.

Good fun to watch, great, tight racing all around, and congratulations to season champions spdo Racing !

d
Gratz to spdo and huge thanks to administrators and all teams, that participated to this.

I had pleassure to drive in almost all of races during this season and it was exciting. I gained a lot of experiences and great race moments.
Big thanks to all admins and organizers making this league possible. It was a great pleasure to take part. We're already looking foreward to the next one.

Congrats to spdoRacing for winning the championship and to CoRe Racing for grabbing 2nd.

Also thanks to the commentators and all who provided the livestream. Good work!
Well, I wasn't able to see it "live" as I was driving, but I watched it afterwards and enjoyed it very much.

Finally thanks to all participating teams and drivers. The whole season was very challenging but also a lot of fun.

CYA next year
A big congratulations to SPDO for winning the season Also gratz to CoRe and CD!
First of all; thanks to the admins for giving us all the opportunity to race in IGTC! I can't imagine how much work goes into running it - I honestly think you've all done an excellent job throughout the season.

Mad props to CoRe, ConeDodgers, The Danish Racing Team and My3id for a really competitive and close-fought season. Special mention to Schnuffel as well for coming in with three races to go and completely raising the bar!

Finally, congratulations to my teammates for winning the championship! Jari ".deFINe." Mattila, Marc "MarcG" Gassner, Heikki "Hawku" Jaakkola and, finally, Teemu "Misan" Hirvonen, who drove in every race, all did a superb job for the team.

See you all next year!
Website is updated with the results and points(coming). Check out the images section for some nice new wallpapers
Wow, amazing renders!
Yeh, thanks r4ptor for them, they look really nice to me. Even the site also includes all vids, images and other stuff at one place, thanks Benji.
#18 - AMB
Congratulations to my ex team spdo

Not under achieving anymore huh
Quote from Mysho :Yeh, thanks r4ptor for them, they look really nice to me. Even the site also includes all vids, images and other stuff at one place, thanks Benji.

no problem, reminds me, some more stuff need to be done.

Mr Scott!
Quote from BenjiMC :Check out the images section for some nice new wallpapers

Good job, thanks!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG