The online racing simulator
Ty, ty.
Nice one mista.
Ty, ty.
Ty, ty.
Ty, ty.
Not before the next event please, I want to own Taha and show the world that I can beat the event 4 winner!
Ty, ty.
Suddently theres a tornado in Iowa at the moment of the race and it rips off the internet lines and everything so Blackbirds stays on his sit like this: :grumpy:
And Taha like this: :hihi:
Ty, ty.

1. This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.
You missed an apostrophe and a t. It would be "how I can't"

Admin Edit: Nice one Tim
Michael -> I did forget you were a H2H admin, so I do suppose the LFSn00b can own you, and therefore his statement stands true. Next time you wanna leave a comment don't admin edit my posts!
The DVD is nearly totally finished - just a small issue with a video format currently dogging my progress.
Sorry for the delay we will be getting this going but I want to be sure there are enough people willing to do this. I am going to edit the first post and enter names of those who sign up willing to get the DVD. Please only sign up if you will seriously try to get the DVD, I know there are some that really want it but I can't help but think a few decided it would be a good idea and will just ignore it once we get to the final step...

Please make a new post below including "I, lfsusername, am seriously interested in getting the DVD." Where you use your lfsusername. Thanks.

Head-to-Head: Racing Series 1 DVD
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG