The online racing simulator
Westwood rallyX
Good luck for this unusual race Wanted to say i'm probably not racing tonight due to not being able to connect my router to the Internet. This is the highest I've qualified yet so I'm disappointed.
Best of luck getting it fixed. Such messages need to be sent via e-mail to s.varjonen

Solar Hydro
Its back up now which is great news, unfortunately not in time for the race At least I didn't get hit with a -40 point deficit which I did last time due to server issues
#4 - t1ger
Quote from horrgakx :Its back up now which is great news, unfortunately not in time for the race At least I didn't get hit with a -40 point deficit which I did last time due to server issues

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get chance to race, and because you notified me using the correct channels, I am able to score you as 0.0 instead of -40.0.

I hope you, and others, understand why we do give -40.0 points for those that do not show. If you (or others) don't, the reason is to discourage people from just "not showing up" without us knowing. If the host is waiting for the last person to show and just giving them a few extra minutes because they may be running a few minutes late, we are holding up all those who got to the server on time. If they are not going to show at all, the hold up is for nothing and just frustrates all involved (racers and hosts) and could potentially hold up the next pool being raced on the same server or hosted by the same host. If we are given warning, then we can simply cross them out and not expect them to join, meaning we can start on time and run the league as planned.

Everyone is happy and nobody is punished.

Thanks for listening.
Tim

Westwood rallyX
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG