The online racing simulator
S08-09: Broadcasting

Today we are happy to announce that we have secured a season-long broadcasting deal with MultiBC.de, an up and coming internet broadcasting service.

Every round of the 2008-2009 MoE season will be broadcast using MultiBC's unique system, which will provide both high-quality and mid-quality streams to viewers from servers in Europe and the USA.

Streams may be accessed from MultiBC's starter page here.

The admins also hope to make commentary available for each round, including interviews with team members and possible in-car reports. If you are interested in joining the commentary team, please send an email to applications _at_ mastersofendurance.eu.

Great! Looking forward to it!

Good luck with it!
Fantastic news. Big up for the admins, looking forward to the season to start!
Great news
On their broadcasting calendar it says the broadcast will start at 06:00 german time. But the race starts at 08:00 UTC, right? That would be 10:00 german time. Looks like they mixed up the time zones and went 2 hours back instead of 2 hours forward.

I'm gonna watch.
Great News! Good job admins!

Theo Laas for commentator :>
Quote from zeugnimod :On their broadcasting calendar it says the broadcast will start at 06:00 german time. But the race starts at 08:00 UTC, right? That would be 10:00 german time. Looks like they mixed up the time zones and went 2 hours back instead of 2 hours forward.

I'm gonna watch.

Maybe there is a prerace show... you know, grid girls, Martin Brundle doing gridwalk... etc...
That will be a long show. 4 hours, wow!
You have a problem with looking at pretty girls and nice cars for 4 hours?

Looking at pretty girls for 4 hours can be quite exhausting, I guess.
#11 - Nobo
I'll definately watch this
wow next MOE live :-)

Vote Theo Lass for MOD.

mhhh i see GTR Evo Event ?

u stream GTR Evolution ?

i´m very interested :-)
Quote from CarstenH :Great News! Good job admins!

Theo Laas for commentator :>

I dont know if i have time this time.

School ****s me every day atm

But i'll see
awesome o/
anyone tell me UK time its gonna start, too lazy to work out myself dont wanna miss it
8am UTC = 9am BST
Great news, guys

I hope it works well and you find a proper commentator for each round. It's really nice to get to enjoy the excitement even when one doesn't have time to participate. Looking forward!
Great news !!!
doesnt look like it wants to work
Quote from DevilDare :doesnt look like it wants to work

Stream starts at 9am tomorrow for the race.
Quote from niall09 :Stream starts at 9am tomorrow for the race.

seriously why does the time fail me so much during any kind of event either i miss it by day, or i turn up early by day

shame on my stupidity
Here's something to turn you off - I'll be doing some of the commentary tomorrow. Hell, if I wake up on time I might even be able to commentate on the start of the race.
Go speedcore (portugal )
So...whats going on with the stream?
Hi,

no commentators, no Ben no Appi. Please join our TS and with RRD the mBC-Server to commentate.

S08-09: Broadcasting
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG