The online racing simulator
IGTC Livestream by multiBC 27th 19:00UTC
Will there be a download of the broadcast?

Couldn't watch it as I was driving...
Doesn't work for me and other people
#5 - Kaw
right click and save destination! works for me ay.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Doesn't work for me and other people

Right click the link and save target as and it works
snap
1.0 GB my pc estimates 4hour download time!
#9 - Mysho
Quote from Mysho :Looking forward to that .

Me too... One idea though, if you could take the onscreen display of results from the tracker instead of the ingame order, since that is mostly wrong, that would be great

And Timo, get a better commentating voice
Wa? At least Scipy likes my voice. He said it was sexy
Ah, thank you.
Quote from hyntty :Wa? At least Scipy likes my voice. He said it was sexy

He did indeed
We cant put the broadcast foward and backwards like the previous one ?
Quote from GTR_PT :We cant put the broadcast foward and backwards like the previous one ?

The file appears to be an asx stream. It does not appear to be indexed so you can not fast forward / jump to timeframe
oh ok, thanks .
Quote from hyntty :Wa? At least Scipy likes my voice. He said it was sexy

And if you say you will wear pink dress for a wedding he would propose you

anyway, @topic> I support doing this streams no matter what because I know how it looks from the commentator side, so just keep on and it will be better and better...
If you watch the stream in VLC then you can fast forward, if you decided to fast forward by x8 it will freeze the screen but it will keep fast forwarding. When you put the speed back to normal the sound comes back but the screen takes 30 secs or so to come back.
DJ - just one tip really for future interviews.

When interviewing a number of people at once it would be helpful if you named who you were talking to. Once or twice you asked a question and we weren't really sure who should answer, which resulted in one or two of us talking over one another and sometimes long pauses.

Anyway, thanks for what you're doing - it's always great to have a stream to watch when you're following a race .
Aaah... downloading @ 2.2MB/s

Sweeet
#22 - need
download isn't working now
#23 - need

IGTC Livestream by multiBC 27th 19:00UTC
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG