The online racing simulator
setup LX4 / BL2
Hi

I can´t find and also not create a good setup for the next combo. Does someone have a good setup and can send it to me.

Thx and Regards
Thunder
Anyone else having problems with burning clutch?

Add some heat there and hit those bumps and your clutch will be done by lap 6. Really need to be carefull...
Yup[ clutch is a real pain inthe a** in lx4 . Combined with bl rally i think i won't make it :P nah maybe i will. As for setup i would use a good one too - so far i suck with my time more than 3 secs of wr :/
no setup available help me
#5 - t1ger
To be honest, I don't think setup makes too much difference on this track. I was running around in the 1:08's on the default rallycross set which is in LFS. I then acquired a set of a fellow racer who was doing 1:05's and I can still only manage 1:06's. It is a little better, but I am not sure there is too much in it.

Testing with the default set and getting used to it, will make it easier to race on a set which is slightly faster. Maybe just some gearing to go faster across the road sections.

Unfortunately, I am not a master set maker, so I may be talking complete and total.....

Tim
I can post a 1.05 setup but i'm really looking for someone to lend a 1.04 set PLEASE.
Quote from kamo2000 :Yup[ clutch is a real pain inthe a** in lx4 . Combined with bl rally i think i won't make it :P nah maybe i will. As for setup i would use a good one too - so far i suck with my time more than 3 secs of wr :/

Kamo you are flying on a 1.03! . Please can we try your setup, it would help a lot of people?
#8 - bozo
Looks like you've found your 1:04 now Ant. I know you'll be aiming for a 1:03 now though!

Sorry for leaving the server so suddenly earlier. My takeaway arrived much earlier than expected and I was dashing for the door.
Add another to the list pleading for a set...

setup LX4 / BL2
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG