The online racing simulator
#27 - Kaw
Quote from Kaw :Because one said it?

Well, actually...
I know that posting google fights is sick, immature, totally irrelevant, and not funny anymore ;p.
And here is more proof against your case.
#31 - Kaw
Hmm, I just noticed some of the points given in the event 1 are different than this. Not too much really, maybe one/two points more/less for a few competitors. Like Zeug should have 28 instead of 27...

I'll update it as soon as I can. And that means not right now.
Yeah, indeed, I demand more points!
What you 'demand' and what you 'get' are not always the same... -1pts for Zeug...

What, watchya got now?
Well after further inspection that was the only problem.

I was worried about Jakub's points as well because it doesn't make sense to have 25 points, but that was due to system problems (he was eliminated when he shouldn't, so was given points).

So Zeug has received the outrageous amount of 1 point, and everything is fine now.
Final results are up! Check post #1. Congrats to Nolan for the title, CoRe for the 1-2, Kasper for the Silver and Me for the Bronze! Also thanks everybody for participating, hope you had a good time.

Note: That table with the stats will be up in the following days (I promise lol).

Note2: In case you missed something with all those website problems and stuff, you get 15 points for being in all events, 10 for being in four events, 5 for being in three events, and that's it.
Ahhh Tim your above me because of your bonus. :P Grats everyone
I should be above Michael and Mathew as well, but I was too stubborn about my momo and didn't use it in the second event. Darn me.
xD
12th. Not bad for being kicked out of in the first round and missing one race due to no Internet connection. I've actually started to be calmer towards the last race so next time the goal is to make it more times into the second round.
It really has an effect... I remember the first H2H events, my races against Taha lol. I was so nervous I couldn't steer smoothly, and I think the same happened to him. Maybe not for those more experienced, but for me this kind of racing really made a difference when it comes to handling the pressure.
Quote from de Souza : It really has an effect... I remember the first H2H events, my races against Taha lol. I was so nervous I couldn't steer smoothly, and I think the same happened to him. Maybe not for those more experienced, but for me this kind of racing really made a difference when it comes to handling the pressure.

You don't remember how I was? My heart was beating soooooooo damn fasttttttttt and on top of that that was the begining of my racing career! So imagin! All the pressure was on ME! Lol. But indeed it did help me deal with the pressure. I'm much more calm now even though I do have that little bit of pressure that I feel but if there wasn't any I wouldn't be trying so I have my healthy dose of stress/pressure but not more anymore. :P
i would have made it further if i wasnt shaking so much :
I know it, all this shaking and nerves its an amazing feeling and thats something I am very happy to get after my races... You have no idea how shaky I was when I made it to the Semi-Finals in Event 5. I knew that I'd probably be against Taha if he made it and I was soo in the groove - until the system issues, which I think we did well to keep it all going fairly smoothly but it got me out of the groove I was in...
i couldnt even keep my foot on the pedal

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG