The online racing simulator
Event 8 , Aston Historic & FXR
23 Days until race day.Just to remind everyone
I'm practicing,and waiting for qualification.Cya on track (in my rear view mirror)
I've been busy and will have a go tonight.

Just something else ... I might have spotted a typo on the lfs-league.com website. Under QUALIFYING, the new event is shown as "Event 5" but it is actually event 8.

Thanks.
#3 - t1ger
Quote from horrgakx :

Just something else ... I might have spotted a typo on the lfs-league.com website. Under QUALIFYING, the new event is shown as "Event 5" but it is actually event 8.

Thanks.

Yes, it is a typo - well not changed from last event. Thanks for pointing it out I hadn't noticed it at all

Tim
Grids are on the site
Guys - Server 1 never appeared in the list for me (for Pool 4), is the race under way or is there a problem? If I've missed it I'm gonna be upset
Server was there in the list as usual.

Did you look for Private servers?
Race was ok for me until my first pitstop repaired my damage even though it was set to NO - is that a reported bug anyone?

Then stopped again for new tyres as I burnt the second set out.

Had to stop a third time to get extra fuel as I needed an extra 1% to finish the lap.

Not unhappy with 8th, but perhaps could've had 3rd with better strategy.
I'm guessing you made a change to your setup in F12 when you pit?

It's a known issue.
yeah I did, changed my tyre compound - didn't realise there was a bug that would cause that - it did say No at the race start and when I pitted.

Buggerino!

Better be fixed in the Xmas patch!

Thanks for the info Stormy
Quote from russraine :Server was there in the list as usual.

Did you look for Private servers?

Yep, servers 2 & 3 were listed but 1 wasn't. Eventually I realised I could type it manually but it said wrong password.
I'm bitterly disappointed especially as I'll be -40 :/
Much trouble on Pool 5 race

two bigger crashes in lap 1 i saw..
one shortly after the start...2 or 3 cars in front crashing... one of the GVC? guys brakes becaus that and i nearly shot him off
after some seconds of relaxing - after the uphill cicane someone slides and another crash happend in front of me

after that the race start good for me...
i hold the 3rd position for around 10 laps...
that RobbD find his switch for the turbo boost and overtakes Martens behind me and some laps later me - his speed was like hell... or maybe my engine broken

until the last 18 laps i do 3 mistakes... not heavy one... but i lose 30-60sec i think...

well shit happends
next race commnig soon and we see us on/off road
I sucked in pool1 and finished 9 of 12 :/

Event 8 , Aston Historic & FXR
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG