The online racing simulator
Questions, put them here
(139 posts, closed, started )
Any sign of season 4, dates, prelimiary calendar? Can wait
I don't know about season 4, i'll be busy with moving to another city to start collage, for most of the time i won't have proper internet or time to take care of the series. I'll see what i can sort out
Just to let you know that there are more teams interested, shd would also want to participate in this league, so it would be nice to find some else to do the organization part if Scoop can't
I won't be able to do anything, not until christmas at least, lfs gt will take a break.
sc
could i plez be safety car?
BUMP
Quote from Jonathon.provost :could i plez be safety car?

I doubt it since the league has become dead for over 2 years and no sign off coming back to life with scoop not been on lfs at all, also i think 100% that you won't have a change at doing SC before it needs some experience in how to control the field (it's quite easy tbh but just my opinion).
Deleted original message

@ Timo, there is no need to drag your attitude onto this subsection, if you don't like the person there is always the block option in your profile.
This wasn't necessary Timo. Give him a break, he's hardly a troll, just a 12yo guy getting a bit lost over there
Quote from Timo1992 :Deleted original message

@ Timo, there is no need to drag your attitude onto this subsection, if you don't like the person there is always the block option in your profile.

What person he don´t like? Me or him?
Mr. Provost of course , why should I have any groll against you Christian? xD
i don´t know. But lets stop spam here...
This thread is closed

Questions, put them here
(139 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG