The online racing simulator
#1 - MR_B
Stock Cup Introduction

Stock Cup Returns For 2008!

It's with great excitement to announce what is renound as the favourite TBO championship in LFS. The Stock Cup!

Originally, The Clean Racers Club Stock Cup consisted of only FXO's, with the first champion ("no_one") being crowned back in 2006.
In 2007 Ready 4 Racing took the reigns and a fierce battle began between XRT's and RB4's with "Leprekaun" taking the 07 title.

Still run by the same old chap (Kringle), it returns with Peregrinus for 2008.
This year each team will have to use 1x FXO, 1x RB4 and 1x XRT in a championship consisting of 6 rounds ranging from AS National to South City Classic Reversed!

To fit around GFC & IGTC, each round will take approximately 1hr 30minutes, and will be run on Saturdays from 8pm.

So if you fancy getting into the toughest TBO championship of the year, click on the Stock Cup banner above this article, get yourself into a fictional team and get signed up!

http://www.peregrinus.co.uk/

Kringle pirate:
#2 - MR_B

It Begins!

All forum threads have been updated, check the Peregrinus forum for the latest info!
Returning racers may use their previous skins!

WWW.PEREGRINUS.CO.UK

Too bad im gonna miss the first race... My PC is going to warranty due to cd-rom problems.
#4 - sokke
Oh yes! It's about to start again. I had great time and races here last season. This is what I call proper TBO action . I'm in for sure.

Stock Cup Introduction
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG