The online racing simulator
All looks to be going well Dan, I see your getting there with the Demo racers
#53 - LONT
i have no read nothing about weather and daytime in statute... Will be possible wind?
John, to set a good time it might be useful if you had a wheel to use keyboard, ur looking to set, for example for blackwood GP, 1:35, that was my best, wth wheels you can get 1:31 i think
#55 - LONT
Quote from LONT :i have no read nothing about weather and daytime in statute... Will be possible wind?

Im waiting for reply

and next question is about patch, W0, W9 or W10?
no wind, normal daytime, no test patches, if a new patch (non test) comes out before the event, we will use that, if not it will be W
umm i like to join this BL REV If few fault i gonna do like 1.28-1.30 but if clean then 1.25-1.27
I gonna do a reply when i record my laps
Ye im very intrested
I recommend you run a soft suspension stiffness with some tight ARBs, not to mention lots of paralell steer.
License voucher has been purchased, and I now have the voucher code in my possesion for the lucky winner
Damn, I just found this, is it too late to enter? I can go rip a 1:35 lap time right now If I have to Please let me know if it is too late...
~Bryan~
Unfortunatly, it is too late, it would be unfair to let you enter now.

Keep your eyes peeling for LFS4FREE2
Any idea when that might roll around?
~Bryan~
I thought we'd see how this event goes first, and then take it from there
sorry i have a question. when is the next event open?? i want to start on it
#65 - LONT
HERE you can sign up in second season...
not to ruin anyones ambitions, but s3 is soon to be released so personally, i wouldnt bother trying to win an s2 license
lol , there are years before S3 is going to released, mostly in 2009.
Quote from Team OMNI(R)-John :not to ruin anyones ambitions, but s3 is soon to be released so personally, i wouldnt bother trying to win an s2 license

If you would read a bit more in these forums, then you would know that you just wrote complete absurdism.

Like keithano said. It will take some years till S3 will be released.
And first of all we are waiting for S2 beta / S2 final etc.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG