The online racing simulator
We need to sort this
Whats going on Brad? Its not like you to miss an event let alone not give us a reason. I understand that something may have happened in your life or something may have changed but us poor buggers have been in the dark about SimRS for a while now. i was expecting such a good event, the chance to race for my country and it all died.

Whats happening?
Yep. I would like to know too.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to delegate admining of the races to other people. I think we could still patch up some smaller event from this.
Quote from Aquilifer :Yep. I would like to know too.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to delegate admining of the races to other people. I think we could still patch up some smaller event from this.

It wasn't delegated to admin the race. I wasn't even supposed to do anything but be a marshall for SimRS. I did tried to save one event, but no one came in time...
Quote from Riders Motion :It wasn't delegated to admin the race. I wasn't even supposed to do anything but be a marshall for SimRS. I did tried to save one event, but no one came in time...

Ok ok. Not blaming you for anything...or anybody else...at least not before I know what happened. Besides it will be more productive to fix this that blame other people.

It's just that for other races even the admins/mashalls didn't show up. But even that wouldn't help if sufficient number of racers did not show up. I understood it so that Xeno wasn't even supposted to be in most of the races and there was somebody who was admining the race. This at least to those races which were at bad time for his timezone. ...I could be wrong but that's how I understood it
message to brad: common mate, we would rather you tell us, i could say personally i would respect you more for giving us a reason, were not gonna get annoyed or blame you for anything, i understood it that all us simrsers were mates, and mates dont hold stuff against each other, i would even care if you reason was you couldnt be bothered cos i know the feeling
Tick, Toc, Tick, Tock. Still no answer! Whats going to happen with SimRS?
thats what im worrying about

edit:and he was active today
Take it as a sign...
#10 - KSKS
thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG