The online racing simulator
I think I'll pm last seasons drivers, to see if they are interested.
#27 - Vain
License name : vain
Ingame name : 3id P.Galaske
Car : FZ50
Team : My3id Gaming

Vain
License name : GreyBull [CHA]
Ingame name : [STR] Y. Laprevotte
Team : Save Tigers Racing

Unfortunatly, I will live without any internet connexion for a few weeks until the 1st of november. So I will probably miss Round 1, 2, and maybe 3 and 4.
Quote from Vain :License name : vain
Ingame name : 3id P.Galaske
Team : My3id Gaming

Vain

Oh yeah, nice to see you back patrick
Dan, me and Speedway have teamed up for this league to form...

GFunke Racing

So pop us down in the teams when you get sorted, thanks.
Quote from GFresh :Dan, me and Speedway have teamed up for this league to form...

GFunke Racing

So pop us down in the teams when you get sorted, thanks.

If you need skins, give us a shout
Hey Dan =) Could you sign me up as a reserve? I'll probabaly only be able to to the last 5 races, but i would love to do some FZ racing again
Skins would be cool, what are you thinking?
Quote from audimasta :Hey Dan =) Could you sign me up as a reserve? I'll probabaly only be able to to the last 5 races, but i would love to do some FZ racing again

Of course mate, racing with you is always welcomed
Thx Dan

License name : audimasta
Ingame name :F.Enersen
Team : None (may have changed when i join the league though....)
Lol, thought about that, but thought "GFunke" had more snap about it
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Did you expect me to think THAT far?
Fresh & Funky Felix Funke?, in game?, hell no, I'd use that little doozy all the bloody time!!!.

The names Funke, Fresh & Funky Felix Funke LMAO
License name : Dennis93
Ingame name ennis Lind
Team : Privateer
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
#43 - bozo
Quote from jwardy :Bozo Where are you ??

Give me a chance, I've only just spotted there's activity going on in the Road Sport forums

I'm going back to the car I drove in the original series, the FZ50. Probably. When I practice for the first event if I find I'm too far off the pace I'll be switching back to the RAC. At least with the RAC I know that although I'll be slow, I can enjoy the driving experience!

License name : bozo
Ingame name : A.Turner
Car : RAC
Team : On Your Bike
Pleased to have you back in the league bozo
Quote from bozo :Give me a chance, I've only just spotted there's activity going on in the Road Sport forums

I'm going back to the car I drove in the original series, the FZ50. Probably. When I practice for the first event if I find I'm too far off the pace I'll be switching back to the RAC. At least with the RAC I know that although I'll be slow, I can enjoy the driving experience!

License name : bozo
Ingame name : A.Turner
Team : no fixed abode

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I think somebody loves you bozo.........
License name : Ghost_CZ
Ingame name : [STR]Ghost
Car : RAC, of course
Team : Save Tigers Racing

It's nice to see the league back, thanks!
Quote from danowat :I think somebody loves you bozo.........

he was the only driver in the previous seasons i could have quite a good race with , everyone esle sort of zoomed off lol
#49 - bozo
Quote from jwardy :he was the only driver in the previous seasons i could have quite a good race with , everyone esle sort of zoomed off lol

Yes, but judging by your recent pace, I'm going to have to up my driving to keep up this time around. Plenty of time yet, so I have faith that I can get to grips with the FZ50, and sort a decent skin.
Quote from Ghost_CZ :License name : Ghost_CZ
Ingame name : spdoGhost
Car : RAC, of course
Team : spdoRacing

It's nice to see the league back, thanks!

Uhoh the ghost is back!

Here's what we'll do Ghost, you hold back the all the 3ID violence, I pass you all, win the race, and then you can be first too, first in RAC! Solid plan no?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG