The online racing simulator
So everyone ready? (some important info regarding management)
Hi all! . Well, its been a few months since the mini round but we're very nearly there. The league will still be running as planned in a few weeks time. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be around for the first couple (possibly, few) rounds as I'm outside the country and don't have a personal PC so some of my DR team mates will take care of you for a while .

As there are a lot of free spots, registration is now re-opened for the official season. If all current registrations return, that means there will be 22 cars on the grid so there are still another 10 spots. As I'm still finding out which of my team mates will be able to run it, I can't give any concrete info to whom to contact if you're interested in registering but once I know, I'll notify you.

Regarding skin kits, as I don't have a personal PC or an easy PC to access, I've decided that it'll be ok for the first few rounds to race without the kits but hopefully, when I come back, I should be able to make some.

There will be no rule changes (so no need to worry ) so everything there will stay as is (except for skin kits which I just explained the reason for).

Anyway, best of luck lads with the first few rounds. As the mini round was everybody were fairly close, I'm sure it'll be much closer for the official season.

Kind Regards,

Leprekaun
#2 - AMB
I'll still be racing under team Jedi, if anyone wants to be my team mate and has a reasonable and consistent speed then PM me.

(I lost my sets )
#3 - BAMBO
Hi, I've got a noob question to ask you. Are their still any places left for another driver? because I tested the car a few weeks back and it completely won me over. Thanks in advance.
#4 - Kdovi
Hi Bambo
There are at least 6 free spots at the moment. We would like to encourage you to try and find a team mate, but you can also sign up as privateer.
#5 - BAMBO
Can I be a teamless driver? And can I sign without posting my name?
#6 - Kdovi
Quote from BAMBO :Can I be a teamless driver?

Yes, you can.

Quote from BAMBO :And can I sign without posting my name?

Well, I'm not head admin (and Leprekaun is away) but I think it would ok if you sign up with some real-like looking Romanian name (pseudonym).
#7 - BAMBO
Thanks for answering my questions.
can't wait any much longer!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG