[bott]low[/bott] - [bott]low[/bott

:trophy_br 3rd Place - Muroc Racing Team
Prizes
- 23 Slot server for 3 months
- Plus plan 1 year web hosting plan
- Professional team render
- 1 x TrackIR Pro Bundle
[bott]muroc[/bott] - [bott]muroc[/bott
Could team manager from these teams please pm me.

Championship Standings

Additional Awards
Most Improved - Sonic Realm
Most Professional - Muroc Racing
Most Dedicated -
Team Den Blå Avis
Most Consistant - #Low-Racing

Thank you too..

Tom from LFStracker.de for all his work in setting up the qualifying tracker so we could sort the fastest drivers from each server for the race with out him BOTT would never of ran as smooth as it did.

Jack from www.my3id.com for supplying us with Division #1 server and sponsoring the teamspeak and my3id membership.

Franky500 from www.500servers.com for supplying us with Division #2 & #3 servers and sponsoring the winning teams prizes. take a look here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=34433 for 500servers 2year Anniversary special offers.

Thank you to banni.co.uk for hosting the Battle of the teams website www.battleoftheteams.net.

Morrow Design for the render prize for the winning teams (coming soon).

ASR TV for broadcasting round of BOTT and squasseL/ZODhog for the excellent commentary.

Shaun and Darin from Sim Racing Tonight for featuring BOTT Rnd7 in there show and hopefully a season review to come.

Joshdifabio from spdo events for gathering and uploading replays for every event just hours after completing the race.

Banshee from CoRe racing for letting us borrow a server in round 1 when we had major server issues.

R4ptor from my3id for the very nice race report, pitty you ran out of time mate to continue.

All the server admins Rev, johhny, Paul, Rooble, Bawbag, Niki, Clownpaint, Foqs, Kaw BOTT could not of ran without you.

All the Tribunal Judges Rev, Aldi, appiepils, top job always replied to complaints on time, So the system worked very well.

Everyone from my Team (Fusion Racing) for there support throughout the whole season, Arco creating the statistics after each round within hours they were up, foqs for setting up the IRC channel #BOTT and helping with organisation, Dan for setting up backup servers and the public teamspeak server.

and last of all thankyou to all the Drivers, Teams, Team managers who helped along the way and who competed and made this season great!.
Thanks everyone I really appreciate it. I just hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Stay tuned for BOTN & LFS Speed Comparisons
yeah, you guys ran it pretty well, and it was, I think, a successful season.
We went from well inside the top 10 to a fair way outside it. Ah well, it doesn't matter it was pretty fun.
Well done to N!faculty, #Low Racing and Muroc Racing team, awesome job.
well done to everyone
#4 - Alles
yep. awesome. we were aiming for top 7 maybe. but 3rd at the end is just icing on the cake . Congrats to all who were involved in BOTT
*\o/*

thanks to te bott orga team o/ nice one.
Congrats to all who were involved in BOTT
Congrats all!
We weren't expecting 4th, had our minds at least in top 10
Great season all.. we'll do better in the next one!
Congratulations to the winners !

BOTT is one of the best cups we had ever joined
So thankyou to the planners, admins and all who had something to do with BOTT. Hope this event will go on for many, many years.

/Alland44 Team acr, former Team dba
#9 - Jay
very very cool and thank you very much for everything, cu next season
Congrats to everyone, especially the podium guys! You have shown us how far we need to go We are very happy with our 14th position in our first ever season in a team event and also with the award of most improved team!! Watch out the top 10 next season guys
awaiting PM from Muroc
Ok, we will take their prize if they don't want it
Needing Muroc FZR skin ASAP for Render if anyone has it in there skinx please pm me
My former team got this award: Most Dedicated - Team Den Blå Avis

Im so happy, its the best christmast gift I can get.. I worked so hard to get members to all the rounds and it did pay off..

Thx to all the winners and award winners.. great driving for the top 3..

And now the team is closed with the final round in BOTT, I can say that it was a really good end for the team..

Thx to my former team mates..

Thx to the guys and so on, on this list and all the teams in BOTT:

Tom from LFStracker.de for all his work in setting up the qualifying tracker so we could sort the fastest drivers from each server for the race with out him BOTT would never of ran as smooth as it did.

Jack from www.my3id.com for supplying us with Division #1 server and sponsoring the teamspeak and my3id membership.

Franky500 from www.500servers.com for supplying us with Division #2 & #3 servers and sponsoring the winning teams prizes. take a look here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=34433 for 500servers 2year Anniversary special offers.

Thank you to banni.co.uk for hosting the Battle of the teams website www.battleoftheteams.net.

Morrow Design for the render prize for the winning teams (coming soon).

ASR TV for broadcasting round of BOTT and squasseL/ZODhog for the excellent commentary.

Shaun and Darin from Sim Racing Tonight for featuring BOTT Rnd7 in there show and hopefully a season review to come.

Joshdifabio from spdo events for gathering and uploading replays for every event just hours after completing the race.

Banshee from CoRe racing for letting us borrow a server in round 1 when we had major server issues.

R4ptor from my3id for the very nice race report, pitty you ran out of time mate to continue.

All the server admins Rev, johhny, Paul, Rooble, Bawbag, Niki, Clownpaint, Foqs, Kaw BOTT could not of ran without you.

All the Tribunal Judges Rev, Aldi, appiepils, top job always replied to complaints on time, So the system worked very well.

Everyone from my Team (Fusion Racing) for there support throughout the whole season, Arco creating the statistics after each round within hours they were up, foqs for setting up the IRC channel #BOTT and helping with organisation, Dan for setting up backup servers and the public teamspeak server.

and last of all thankyou to all the Drivers, Teams, Team managers who helped along the way and who competed and made this season great!.
Thanks everyone I really appreciate it. I just hope you all enjoyed yourselves.
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and all your families

A Big thankyou to Morrow Designs for this Beautiful Render of the Podium finishing teams.
Also winning teams your TrackIR should be mailed out to you shortly.

points will be redone and userbars remade (over next few days) with finishing position and Additional award userbars.
Attached images
render_copy.png
great job
thanks again for all arrow and the whole team around him.
looking forward to the next season.
Quote from Arrow. :Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and all your families

A Big thankyou to Morrow Designs for this Beautiful Render of the Podium finishing teams.
Also winning teams your TrackIR should be mailed out to you shortly.

points will be redone and userbars remade (over next few days) with finishing position and Additional award userbars.

Yihaaa, my new desktop , thank you
Anyone have full results because BOTT site is not online anymore

thnx!

The best i could find sry
Better something than nothing I guess. thank you very much!

Still I'm looking for results of every race, so if some one can provide it to me that would be great...

EDIT:
found it on http://www.spdoracing.com/even ... .php?mode=league&id=3

Actually only the final standings I was missing and thanx to a friend above now I have it so I can complete racing history of our team.
When do the new BOTT season starts (and is possible to put teams here now?)
-
(Mikssa) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG