The online racing simulator
Australian league - Monday Night Racing, FXR series
Poster

Series begins Monday 7th May, with races at 9pm every Monday.

http://www.ozbee-racing.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=26883

55/64 driver spots filled.
Currently entered drivers:

Registered drivers:
Crankcase
Funkdancer
Blowtus
Durrie
Sapient
Sin
HZ_Lab
Fandango
En-J
Mr Ferret
Villante
Havoc
Flinty
MAM
Interceptor
Chickenman
Talon
Butters
kwijibo
Big Pete
Quincy
Greek God
slow69
Virtual-R
patto
Twigg_ster
NeilPearson (2,3,5,6,Cool
Rumble
Straty
Ben
Olddog
Gasking
wenmo
Whiplash
SamC
Jabob98
Arrow
JTM29
Bugle
Jetlefay (1,2,3,4,5,6)
Knappo
Smurf
Flappa
Talasas
Scottie
Btd69
Righteous
Dan
Shonky
Crowella
Cutter
Micro
Gizmo
Shaun
Ox4

Nominated into reserves:
confuzion
Any aussie's out there that haven't tried a league before, give it a go - a whole new dimension to LFS 2 divisions means you don't need to worry about how fast you are, anyone is welcome so long as they read the rules.
Would love to get enough entries to make use of the extra spots on the grid available now.
why a monday why not a friday
Friday wouldn't really fit the name now would it?
i thought about that after i posted

hope it all goes well (question: is there going to videos of the race)
some awsome racing tonight really had alot of fun.

Looks like there is room in the league..... mind if a join...again?
Hey I'm kinda interested. Was in this server earlier today racing some good guys. I can't ever guarantee that I will be avaliable from week to week though, does this matter?
Don't check this thread much guys, use the posted sign up link
Rainey, you can go down as a reserve, you'll always get a run when you want one.

Duck, there is room, post in the signup thread if you want it
Quote from Blowtus :Poster

Series begins Monday 7th May, with races at 9pm every Monday.

http://www.ozbee-racing.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=26883

55/64 driver spots filled.
Currently entered drivers:

Registered drivers:
Crankcase
Funkdancer
Blowtus
Durrie
Sapient
Sin
HZ_Lab
Fandango
En-J
Mr Ferret
Villante
Havoc
Flinty
MAM
Interceptor
Chickenman
Talon
Butters
kwijibo
Big Pete
Quincy
Greek God
slow69
Virtual-R
patto
Twigg_ster
NeilPearson (2,3,5,6,Cool
Rumble
Straty
Ben
Olddog
Gasking
wenmo
Whiplash
SamC
Jabob98
Arrow
JTM29
Bugle
Jetlefay (1,2,3,4,5,6)
Knappo
Smurf
Flappa
Talasas
Scottie
Btd69
Righteous
Dan
Shonky
Crowella
Cutter
Micro
Gizmo
Shaun
Ox4

Nominated into reserves:
confuzion

If i sign to this league, does that mean i cant join other leagues? we'll anyway sign me up :P
#12 - Goop
Quote from Victor Vance :If i sign to this league, does that mean i cant join other leagues? we'll anyway sign me up :P

No, you can join as many leagues as you like. You just need to work out any conflicts yourself and notify in advance those running the leagues if you can't make it

For the MNR forum and sign-up thread, click me --------------> :hyper:
Hey,
I'm very interested, is this still going on? do you need a wheel - i use the mouse

I am just getting to the point where i would like to get more competitive!

Cheers,
Quote from Rustic-Imposter :Hey,
I'm very interested, is this still going on? do you need a wheel - i use the mouse

Cheers,

Hey buddy, Check out www.australasianleague.com & www.mondaynightracing.com for more info on any Australian Series' currently taking place or soon to be taking place.

The AAL Has announced it's next series 'Oval Festival' I believe the entries for the first race close tomorrow night, so get your hotlap entered :P

I'm fairly sure the MNR Jamaica series is still happening, but don't quote me on that, though there will almost always be some sort of series for you to compete in with a bunch of the Aussie LFS'ers.

Look forward to seeing you out on the track

Also, a wheel is not required to enter either series, I race with the keys, there will be no issue with you using a mouse to compete
Quote from Rustic-Imposter :Hey,

Cheers,

Also, come over to www.arseforums.com and introduce yourself there. That's where the majority of Aussie racers are as well as the home of the AAL forums
Quote from WizardHat :Hey buddy, Check out www.australasianleague.com & www.mondaynightracing.com for more info on any Australian Series' currently taking place or soon to be taking place.

The AAL Has announced it's next series 'Oval Festival' I believe the entries for the first race close tomorrow night, so get your hotlap entered :P

I'm fairly sure the MNR Jamaica series is still happening, but don't quote me on that, though there will almost always be some sort of series for you to compete in with a bunch of the Aussie LFS'ers.

Look forward to seeing you out on the track

Also, a wheel is not required to enter either series, I race with the keys, there will be no issue with you using a mouse to compete

Quote from J_luo88 :Also, come over to www.arseforums.com and introduce yourself there. That's where the majority of Aussie racers are as well as the home of the AAL forums

Great thanks!

Just signed up to www.australiasianleague.com, so i will be joining some races soon!
Havn't got around to the other two sites yet, next week i will check it out!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG