The online racing simulator
Quote from LFSn00b :Oh my god... I can't believe you guys still care for event 2...

Event 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, they all give points for the championship.
Quote from Kdovi :Damn Eduardo thing :chairs:.

I will strike back wit teh Bean car. We'll see...!
If no one has noticed, CoRe is starting to take the championship and run off with it... Will the [n00bs] be able to stop CoRe? Stay tuned for Event 4 and 5.
#79 - AMB
Website with results seems to be a bit... strange.
Results will be posted here on the forums after this round gets finalized and such. I can't say whether we will get the website up soon or not.
Quote from BigTime :Dive bomb me anyone?

yes that was me was a mistake but i said sorry and you won so stop complaining

and im in again i just snapped a bit sorry!
Nolan was talking about Niko's aggressive move in Event 2, MRTs at Fern Bay Club since Niko floored it through the chicane in a gutsy move to overtake. I will be reviewing this stuff later tonight or tomorrow, so I will look into the blocking incident to see. I did notice it was dangerous at the least, and almost cost both drivers the race, but I want to look at it before doing any other actual judgments.
Here are the replays from my side of things, and also the penalty reports for Round 3.
Attached images
Kasper Johnsen & Niko Puntola.jpg
Nolan Scott - RC.1.jpg
Attached files
Race Replays.rar - 1 MB - 250 views
Penalty Reports.txt - 1.3 KB - 294 views
Blackbird said that on his replay I talked on the warning zone, but I'm pretty sure - as Kdovi stated :P - that I talked on the forbidden zone. Anyone got a replay of that?
Quote from de Souza :Blackbird said that on his replay I talked on the warning zone, but I'm pretty sure - as Kdovi stated :P - that I talked on the forbidden zone. Anyone got a replay of that?

If you want the penalty go ahead and apply it For those that wanna see what I am saying, watch the replays.
Quote from de Souza :but I'm pretty sure - as Kdovi stated :P - that I talked on the forbidden zone. Anyone got a replay of that?

I have no "stop talking" on this replay but they were on the start already, so I guess it was in forbidden zone. Dunno, would need server replays

Blackbird: My chat was after qual 1 (the one where was chatting allowed for half a second :razz
Quote from LFSn00b :I demand a penalty on it.

Too bad you are not in the position to demand anything.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
#89 - Kaw
Quote from LFSn00b :Oh really? Everyone battles for the championship, so you don't have any priviledge to command people to block me and etc. on the championship.

Team orders in LFS? You really think that? And why on earth would Nolan command me to block you? How would that give him any good? He would possible have beat you in the final anyway? And you've won over me if you hadn't gone wide in the last turn. Soooooooo, yeah.

Quote from LFSn00b : I demand a penalty on it.

Since when have been in a position to give out demands my little friend? :doh::splat:
Quote from blackbird04217 :If you want the penalty go ahead and apply it

Lol, I just want things to be clear and fair. Being an admin doesn't give me the right to put smilies when I want. :P Or does it?

Quote from Niko, Kaw, Nolan :blablabla

As much as Kaw's attitude was weird and kinda unpredictable, he never really left the middle of the track and "blocked deliberately", and Niko never really pointed his car where he wanted to go. Decision is final, can we get over it now?
#91 - Kaw
Quote from LFSn00b :I started guessing nolan told you to block me, when he posted saying "Dive bomb?" and pointing into the last race happening.

What you and Nolan got going doesnt really have to affect me? I mean it's a one lap race, and are you just gonna let people by whitout a fight in the last sector of the track? Nah, I dont think so. At least I wont without a fight.
Quote from de Souza :I just want things to be clear and fair.

I think that warning is unfortunately ^o^ fully appropriate
de Souza- I honestly believe your talking happened within that safe period just because it's on the blackscreen before anything is up in the replay. I'll leave the decision to you as I don't think Michael, you or myself have any rights to place smilies or text in the races unless it's important.

Niko - I sat watching that replay for over a half an hour. If you watch it in normal speed it looks as if Kasper purposefully went for a hard block creating side contact. However watching it from several other views he did now swing the car from one side of the track to the other, but merely "wiggled" to make it wider. You had a chance to pass, more than one actually, you had loads more speed than he did, your issue was you decided where to go too late. Far too late. Sure, he could have been confusing you, but thats not really blocking. The decision made is the final decision. It is simply a warning.

Kasper & Everyone in the Head-to-Head: Summer Series, please do not wiggle your cars in that behavior since it is confusing, and more importantly a small bit of lag could cause the situation to be worse.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :yes that was me was a mistake but i said sorry and you won so stop complaining

and im in again i just snapped a bit sorry!

LOL, I wasn't referring to you... I was talking about a round 2 incident. Nothing wrong with what you did!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG