The online racing simulator
Scipy, I think you need to work on graciously accepting apologies. They're not generally supposed to be an invitation for more abuse.
shadap.
In response to the removed post: I was only playing with the live settings there because I didn't think there was anyone near me. If I knew you were there, I would have waited until the oval like I did whenever anyone else was behind. But considering your response, I suppose I should also apologize for costing the 39 the win.
Quote from MZWiZard :22 - R. Dario loses control over his car at his lap 41 (time 1:36:42) after having passed me, making me repass him because I thought he was in the gravel. He regained control though, but being behind me I would let him pass again in the oval section. However, he pushed my car, making it spin at 1:36:52 making me loose at least 10 seconds.

Penalty?

This is a bit of bad driving from both drivers that results in an unfortunate incident (though certainly not a really bad one, relative to others we saw this race). Dario makes a nice pass into the front straight bend, but has a too-tight line due to being alongside Valentin. This causes him to misjudge the braking for T1, and he runs a little wide. He recovers side by side with Valentin, who continues to race him as they head toward the double left before the chicane. Dario is alongside and perhaps runs a little wide, clipping Valentin's car and sending him into a spin.

This is a racing incident, albeit one that shouldn't have happened. Valentin knew that Dario had caught him pretty easily, knew (or should have known) that he was still alongside him, and still chose to race him through a part of the track where it's generally not a good idea to go side by side. This is a sort of grey area in the blue flag rules (i.e., what do you do when the car that just lapped you makes a slight mistake and you get back ahead?), but I would have liked to have seen Valentin back off rather than force the issue here.

No penalty.
-
(scipy) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : unnecessary

Round 6: Race Report & Penalties
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG