The online racing simulator
Voluntary KY3R practice race on '08-07-12 (public)
Hello,

since we had good fun in the last voluntary LRF race, we decided to organize another one in preparation for the final LXO (endurance) Round 10 at KY3R. Although a bit LX6-friendly, the other competitors are not without any chances - it would be nice to see one or two RAC/FZ5 on the track.

This event will be public again, so if you are interested in serious LRF fun and would like to participate, please use the attached form. Rules will remain the same:
  1. Stick to pit entry and exit lines at all times and show extra prudence to drivers following the racing line to avoid any unnecessary accidents.
  2. It is always the responsibility of lapping drivers to pass backmarkers safely and without causing a great time loss for both, i.e. avoid to overtake in chicanes. Blocking faster cars under blue flag purposely will not be tolerated either.
  3. You are allowed to leave the pits after a time-out, but do not battle with others as you joined mid-race.
  4. To avoid serious pile-ups, all drivers are expected to react to yellow flags properly. This includes to brake and slow down for accidents (not 'hope I'll make it under full throttle').
  5. Yellow flag means no passing (except for cars involved in the accident), i.e. if you accidentally did give the other driver an opportunity to regain position as soon as it's safe to do so.
  6. Show sportsmanlike behavior and earn respect from others.
The conditions at a glance:
Track - Kyoto GP Long Reverse
Weather - clear day, no wind
Car - LRF (LX6+FZ5+RAC)
Race - 20min qualy, 15 laps with mandatory pit stop
Time - 2008-07-12, 18:30 UTC (Saturday before final LXO Round 10)
Server - Volvolandia LX
Note - server will be passworded (send via PM on LFSF)

In different timezones:
19:30 UTC+1 DST (UK)
20:30 UTC+2 CEST
21:30 UTC+3 EEST

Hope to see you on the track!

Kind Regards

-----

Sign-up for LXO league drivers:

None necessary, password will be send to all participants.

Sign-up for other drivers:

Please use this form.
Quote :
LFS license:
Online screen name:
Do you accept the rules:

Sign-ups:
[LXO league drivers]
ussbeethoven
Wasknijper
LFS license: de Souza
Online screen name: [SR]E.de Souza
Do you accept the rules: yes

Edit: uh.. just noticed I didn't have to sign up
LFS license: Wasknijper
Online screen name: Wasknijper
Do you accept the rules: Yes

If there aren't going to be any yet and there's really a demand for RAC's or FZ's on the track I don't mind taking one of these instead, just this once. Just tell me so.
Just pick the car you prefer to drive most - at least one FZ5 (me) and RAC (troy) should be in the race, but don't expect them to be near any LX6 pace.
LFS license: R4DiUS
Online screen name: [MTDZX]R4DiUS
Do you accept the rules: Yes
#6 - BURN
LFS license: BURN
Online screen name: FPR | Smokey
Do you accept the rules: i will
Thanks for joining, you can find the stats here.
Sorry that I didn't show up. My cousin and aunt came from France yesterday and I had no clue they were coming. Chances are that I will be missing tomorow's race too. Thanks for the great league guys! You can expect me to come to the volvolandia LX races

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG