The online racing simulator
Went all wrong for me - only 1 race
The hell, I knew if i took a "little nap" it would turn out to be too long and i would miss the race, i guess thats the price i pay..Very dissapointed although i deserve it.
That was an excellent event, not many Pass to Wins, but plenty of close and clean racing. Great job guys!
My advice dont attend a race with not going to bed for 31 hours!
LoL greg the guys screamed like mad "greeeeeg waaake uuuuuppp!!!" lol.

It was an awful qualifying for me, I did a mistake and waaaa
Yea, i was told..They sents msn nudges and screamed in vent and so much more...I was PASSED OUT..

I only wish i could have raced.
Guys I went through a lot getting the system going to where it was, I am glad it worked as well as it did and had a few moments earlier in the morning where I thought it wasn't going to make it. Pulled through, got it working for the most part although it didn't let people know if they were eliminated and whatnot.

We will be doing the results as soon as we get to them, right now I feel like crap. After dealing with all that stress and the minimal free time I've had I really need to take a break from the computer. I am very sorry about this guys but I hope you understand the energy I put into this to get it done. Please don't bug us about the results, I suspect early next week, but I do need some time to relax a bit here or it could get worse. Thanks for understanding.
Quote from Kdovi :Went all wrong for me - only 1 race

Yeah we are very sorry for that, but once the system starts we can't do anything about it other than hope everything works. Considering the amount of time we had to prepare everything it did pretty well thanks to Blackbird's efforts.

What we'll probably do is what we did in previous season when BigTime had a similar issue: give you the points as if you had won that round. Other than that, we can only apologize.
#59 - Kaw
Quote from de Souza :but Nolan was in another planet today. :P

AHEM!. I qualled faster than Nolan. But he pwned my ass in the race DAMN!

Quote from zeugnimod :

. In the next round, I had to race against Kaw. I even managed to stay in front in the first race but bumped him in T1 in the second race which made me lose too much time.

You blocked my damn ass on the Highway section in our first race, ziggy zaggy. I guess it was all part of your evil master plan. .

But overall it was a funneh race. Real classy racing and awesome concept. I enjoyed it alot. Next time your going down Nolan!

And for last sorry to Ariel. I really didnt expect you to brake that early both places. Im so so so sorry, wasnt intention to knock you
Quote from Kaw :You blocked my damn ass on the Highway section in our first race, ziggy zaggy. I guess it was all part of your evil master plan. .

You were not yet next to me and it was my first line change on the straight.

Nothing wrong with that.

#61 - Kaw
Quote from zeugnimod :You were not yet next to me and it was my first line change on the straight.

Nothing wrong with that.

I was on your side. And you cant say that optimal line down the dip is out there! Damn you Ziggy!

EDIT: I guess it was the little goth Chick that came up in you!
I just wanted to announce that there is a small rule change and a special case during the first event.

First, at the end of the second qualifying session talking got out of hand, nobodies fault except mine really as the system did not handle this correctly. I probably started the talking, but did not realize the system was giving penalties during the time. No penalties will be given for any talking during that period of time, including the 1 person that did talk during an actual qualifying session. This should be changed by the next race and will be handled normally, penalties will be given from now on..

The following rule will be changed as well.

GC.2.1) Failure to excuse yourself at least 8 hours in advance if you will be late or miss a race will result in P2 Penalty (15pts).

To:
GC.2.1) Failure to excuse yourself before the event if you will be late or miss a race will result in a Warning or a P1 Penalty.

This rule has been changed due to Taha El Alaoui (MistaTea) missing the first event even though he clearly had no choice in the matter, and he did give us the notice he could. He had been there testing with me earlier in the day, and had put in effort for practice. If anyone feels my decision is wrong please let me know. I am not changing the rule to make Taha not deal with the penalties, although I feel its extremely worse than I had originally planned. Now is the time to state public opinions, and if needed this will go to a community poll. There were acouple others that missed the event without any warning, and they have not been penalized either due to the rule change.

The rest of the results and the event replays will be out as soon as I can. Thanks for you patience.
Yeah, I agree with that rule change. The old rule was way too... harsh I would understand it if there were 50 people willing to race (which is not likely to happen)
#64 - Kaw
When's results gonna get up ?
They are coming. I've been sick lately among a lot of other issues in RL, although I was expecting to have them done by now. They should be up soon, and I expect they will be done before the weekend assuming no other issues pop-up.
It took a while, but... here they are.
Blackbird, I understand how you are feeling and hope you feel better soon!

EDIT: Yay! I'm 20th!
#68 - AMB
Ermm how come I never scored any points? I stayed in longer than Kenneth O' Keefe and he scores points, plus I obviously won...
Its noted in my head so lets hope I don't forget. I wonder what happened there but I have nothing to explain so we will investigate it when possible.
Quote from AMB :Ermm how come I never scored any points? I stayed in longer than Kenneth O' Keefe and he scores points, plus I obviously won...

Oops that was my fault. I won't explain because it's embarassing... But it's fixed now.
Quote from de Souza :Oops that was my fault. I won't explain because it's embarassing... But it's fixed now.

Booo, he has 2 points more than me. There has to be something wrong.
Faster laptime.
#73 - AMB
Thanks for sorting it out

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG