RaceSIM F504 FormulaBMW Series

Round Five
Races 9 & 10
Aston Club Reversed

Race One: 60 KM (19 Laps)
Race Two: 60 KM (19 Laps)

Round Five... Season Finals!!

Session Details:

Thursday's sessions will be operated by the F500 Race Director software.

Emails to go out on Thursday Afternoon.

Extra Announcement:

The end of race proceedure has been scrapped for this event. When the race has finished CLEAR the start/finish straight, then you may stop your car and spectate. Not elegant, but simply.
Email's Sent. Early this time.
Email received....

Looking forward to this one....

Joe, if you can't make it cause you have other commitments, or you have to miss one of the two races I understand !

Should be a good one !
And thats the series!!

Results to follow as I expect no reports this week!! Post you racing and series experience and thoughts etc!!
Provisional Results:

10/07/2008 19:46
RaceSIM FBM Round Five Race One
» Aston Club Reversed - Formula BMW
» 19 laps

Race results

1 dbpStoney Formula BMW 19 laps
2 ICON JOE Formula BMW +00:00.76
3 ICON DAZZA Formula BMW +00:49.91
4 dbpB-rad Formula BMW +00:57.03
5 [SCVE]Red Formula BMW + 1 lap

10/07/2008 20:28
RaceSIM FBM Round Five Race Two
» Aston Club Reversed - Formula BMW
» 19 laps

Race results

1 dbpSly_Guy Formula BMW 19 laps
2 dbpStoney Formula BMW +00:04.96
3 dbpB-rad Formula BMW +00:06.64
4 ICON JOE Formula BMW +00:20.08
5 ICON DAZZA Formula BMW +00:22.64

Dear Drivers of the F504 FBM Series,

www.racesim.co.uk

RaceSIM has released the Confirmed Results of Round Five of the Series. You can view them over at their website. Once you hit the RaceSIM website, just click the Banner of the series you are entered in, and you will be taken to the Results Website for that Series, in this case, the F504 FormulaBMW Series.

From there, to navigate, simply click on a round.. Round Five will show you the latest round results etc.. From that tab, there are two links.. One to Results of that round and the other to Current Standings.

You can Download Replays of the Events of the F504 Series from the Round Five Results Page/Link.
This concludes the F504 FormulaBMW Series from RaceSIM.

Congratulations to ICON Joe for his impressive Drivers Championship and to drivenbypassion for thier challenge for the Constructors Crown.

Well done to all runners up in the series, and we would like to thank you for your time.

Personally, I hope we see you in other RaceSIM Series of the Future.

dbpStoney
Race Director.
I would like to thank you all for a great series. Just a shame I had to get married in the middle of it. Think I need better planning next time I get married

We're looking at bringing 3 drivers to the MRT, but must admit we may not be able to attend all rounds as we're entered in the UF-BabyR...

Once again A BIG THANKS and hope to see you all on the track real soon (well most of you )

Kind Regards

Sounds cool Dazza, and more than welcome to join Teamspeak too etc. Remember to get yourselves signed up when you can, rather simple for the MRT Series, view this thread and follow its instructions.

See you there!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG