The online racing simulator
Discovered a bug.

After the Race it didnt counted down to next restart, just sticked to Race in Progress.
Attached images
CTRA.jpg
#327 - Dru
we have 39 connections on TBO server, but race authority only shows top 13 names.... standing room only please
Hi, I'm sorry if this is the right place but, when you fill out the information, about yourself, theres no california, under the location now im going around looking like a jack with my stuff saying alaska lol, plz help. maybe im just not looking at it or seeing it!
Weird! I know it used to be there! I'll go figure that one out now. In the meantime, I know it's there if you log into MyCTRA on the raceauthority.com website and go to edit personal details. I'll go and sort the X-System one now..

[edit] Fixed. Very odd!
Quote from SamH :Weird! I know it used to be there! I'll go figure that one out now. In the meantime, I know it's there if you log into MyCTRA on the raceauthority.com website and go to edit personal details. I'll go and sort the X-System one now..

[edit] Fixed. Very odd!

Yeah, thanks i went on the website and it was there.
I don't know if anyone posted this already but, i've seen lots of double restarts after the Z patch.
I don't think I've seen a race without a double restart yet since Z...
I don't think I've seen one, either. I don't mind that much, as long as it doesn't affect the retirements ratio.
Here is one (Race2):
I have seen one double restart on SS1 a couple of days ago.
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from ussbeethoven :There seems to be a problem with LFS Remote (at least for me): the direct link results in "Invalid hostname selected" and CTRA1 doesn't appears on the server list as well. Other ones like CTRA2, SS1 etc. are working without problems.

Thanks for letting me know.. seems we lost contact with LFSWorld. Fixed now!
I've been on SS1, Race 1 and Race 2 today, and there have been double restarts every time on all of them.
Quote from SamH :Thanks for letting me know.. seems we lost contact with LFSWorld. Fixed now!

Hey Sam. I can only see CTRA Race1 and 2 on LFS Remote ATM
whats the problem with double restarts anyway? it only adds about 3 seconds, I thought it was an anti lagg feature (remember the lag restarts)

Ive seen double restarts at CTRA for ages, its not a problem for me.

SD.
#341 - Dru
Quote from SparkyDave :whats the problem with double restarts anyway? it only adds about 3 seconds, I thought it was an anti lagg feature (remember the lag restarts)

Ive seen double restarts at CTRA for ages, its not a problem for me.

SD.

we have a situation that people have MORE than 100% finishes now - is this related?
Quote from Dru :we have a situation that people have MORE than 100% finishes now - is this related?

I doubt it, as a restart shouldn't count as a race finish, I think thats because of the older pre X stats being included.

I always try to finish more races than I start
Concept racing and PLZ (and others probably) have disappeared from the team stats.

Have we been disbanded whilst i was eating my tea?
#344 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :Concept racing and PLZ (and others probably) have disappeared from the team stats.

Have we been disbanded whilst i was eating my tea?

lol we are 13th.

It's culled most of the drivers for most teams....

for instance Concept is now only Adam and Marco.... oh well - lets go form another better team

SAM! you are needed
Yeah, sorry.. forgot to let you know.. CTRA has disbanded Concept Racing..

It seems there is some communication error between the UKCT server and the LFSW server. I know what the problem is.. not yet sure how to fix it. On it now

[edit] Dave (CD) fixed it in the end. I think it was a combination of DNS error and script timeout issues.. not that you care, but..
Possibly this is a problem on my end, in which case I'd very much like to confirm it, but I just tried joining the empty B&J server, an NO objects (barriers, checkpoints, etc.) are being loaded. It's just an empty parking lot or skidpad. The server even gives the message that ther are no checkpoints, so laps aren't being timed.
Dammit to buggery.. or, put another way, "I knew I forgot something.." Fixed in 5...

[B]Warning[/B]: imagecreatefromgif() [[URL="http://www.raceauthority.com/function.imagecreatefromgif"]function.imagecreatefromgif[/URL]]: 'C:\Data\phptemp\php4DC0.tmp' is not a valid GIF file in [B]C:\Data\Websites\raceauthority.com\up_team_banner.php[/B] on line [B]59[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [B]C:\Data\Websites\raceauthority.com\up_team_banner.php[/B] on line [B]64[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Data\Websites\raceauthority.com\up_team_banner.php:59) in [B]C:\Data\Websites\raceauthority.com\up_team_banner.php[/B] on line [B]75[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Data\Websites\raceauthority.com\up_team_banner.php:59) in [B]C:\Data\Websites\raceauthority.com\up_team_banner.php[/B] on line [B]76[/B]

Just got this when trying to upload a team banner... for Sonicrealms Racing btw, trying to upload the attached image...
Attached images
logosrctra.png
Ewww.. that's not very nice! Hmm.. I'll chase that down in a few mins. That banner isn't going to look very good, though.. banners are resized to 468x60px
Ok, I'll ad some transparent space before uploading then

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG