The online racing simulator
Round 6: Date Discussion
Hi, drivers and managers!

I've had a couple of drivers express concern about the scheduling for round 6 on the 26th of July, as it conflicts with the penultimate round of the LFS World Series. It has been my stance that since the IGTC staked out that date long before the LFSWS was announced, and since the majority of IGTC drivers will not be participating in it, we would stick with our original schedule.

However, I will likely miss this round if it's run on the 26th, as I'm moving 1400 miles across the USA on that weekend. And while we still have a lot of time to work on patch Z balance testing, another week to sort it out wouldn't go amiss.

So, this thread is to take a gauge of public opinion re: pushing the race date back a week, to the 2nd of August. If there are any serious objections to doing so, we'll stick with the original date. If, miraculously, everyone is cool with it going back a week, we'll do that. No pressure, anyone, and don't feel bad if the 2nd of August doesn't work for you.

Thanks!
+1 for 2nd of August
We don't have problems with 2nd august
if we are allowed to answer this question:

We have no problems either.
Cool by me. You moving to the mid-west?
#6 - Bean0
I cannot make the 2nd August, sister and bro-in-law are visiting.
Visit already rearranged to 2nd from previous weekend due to IGTC race
Aug 2 works better for me.
Quote from srdsprinter :Cool by me. You moving to the mid-west?

No, the plain ol' west.

Headed to Santa Fe, NM.
i do have problems with 2 of august, cant you guys do it 1 week earlyer?
No problem for 2nd of August, is good date
Maybe a poll would be useful..
Poll's not really necessary, since I'm not looking for a majority. If there's just one team (team, not driver) who can't do the 2nd, then it's a no-go.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Poll's not really necessary, since I'm not looking for a majority. If there's just one team (team, not driver) who can't do the 2nd, then it's a no-go.

Ok, sounds reasonable.
#14 - MxN
2nd of August we could have powerful team with 2 high-class racers, so i am voting for this date. 26th of july we'll not have them because of WS.
2nd of August should be OK for ConeDodgers as well
+1 2nd of August
2nd of August not good for WBT so we are against that date.
#18 - Foqs
2nd of August is oko for us, even better than old date
I can't make the 2nd of August, which would mean R4R would have to miss their 2nd race in a row. Would that put us to the bottom of the waiting list? If so I'm strongly against it!!!
2nd August is not good day for us. I will be probably whole weekend and some work days before at holidays (I planed it week before according dates of race in IGTC), Bigman will be at work. Other 2 drivers... i don't know, i will ask they...

Edit: Maybe it will be better solution to skip 26th July and continue in 30th August. Of course there will be end of series in October instead of September
We will race on the 26th.

Thanks for the input, everyone.
Guys, I've decided to delay my move by one day so I can be there to help admin the race.

I just can't stay away.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG