The online racing simulator
FZ50 GT3 Cup: Reserves
Hi all! I've noticed that some people were disappointed to find out that there are no places left in the league so I've decided to add a reserves system. The idea is that if there are some of the original entrants haven't joined the server five minutes prior to qualifying, then a PM will be sent by me to all reserve drivers to see if they're interested in competing.

If in the case one of the original entrants misses more than 1 round while a reserve driver replaced him twice, then the roles will be switched in that the original entrant will be considered a reserve and the other driver as an official entrant.

If you're interested in being a reserve for the league, please post a reply to this thread with the details below:

Name:

Licence name:

Screen name:

Team name:

Privateer or Works team:

I have my own skin:
(yes/no + details on colours that you wish to use)

Kind Regards,

Leprekaun
Name: Reece Pearson

Licence name: Pearcy_2k7

Screen name: R. Pearson

Team name: JEDI Racing

I have my own skin: Yes (need number, number boards etc, OR you can just switch DarkSideRacing to JEDI and i will use messys number??
Your skin kit can be found here. Please don't modify at all.
Thanks, i still need to be added to main entry list with reserve in brackets also messy needs to be added to JEDI and DarkSideRacing to be removed.

Thanks.
Sorry about that Reece , I actually found out that there are 31 entrants not 32 as I forgot to account for Kirill Dremljuga cancellation so you are considered an official entrant .
That's great, thanks!
#7 - AMB
Well then put Pearcy into my team woot woot wootity woot
You are in Pearcy's team now, JEDI Racing.
Quote from AMB :Well then put Pearcy into my team woot woot wootity woot

Check your PM's you dossh and tell me what you think of the skin!
#10 - AMB
check your pms you chicken mcnugget lol
Name: James Taylor

Licence name: pacesetter

Screen name: (tPM) J.Taylor

Team name:my real team or just for this?

I have my own skin:
(yes/no + details on colours that you wish to use) Yes, my colours are grey red and white
The team that you choose to be for the cup. I need to know as well if you're entering a privateer or do you intend on teaming up with someone else.
If theres anybody i can actually team up with I would rather join them then race by myself, could you put me in contact with them?

Thanks
I'm sure you can find a team mate. Check your team mates at Parkfield to see if they're interested.
Whats the number I have so i can put it on my skin. Its made and all!
Name: Milan Zarić

Licence name: djerandos

Screen name: AMT>>DJeranDOS

Team name: AutoMotoTrke.net - SimRacingTeam

I have my own skin: Yes Skin (need number, number boards etc) Privateer driver
Quote from pacesetter :Whats the number I have so i can put it on my skin. Its made and all!

I need your team details for the cup and you must state whether you're a privateer or works team. I've already mentioned it.

@DJeranDos: ok, thank you. Will make your number board and name tag now

@DJeranDos: Your skin kit has been added. It can be found here.
I would like to withdraw please as now i can turn my attention to leagues i have a place in

thanks

James
Hi even if there's a break now, I'd like to sign up as a reserve,
(it'll give me time to practice :tilt

Name: Teun Geeroms

Licence name: Pleeboy

Screen name: T.Geeroms

Team name: N/A

Privateer or Works team: /

I have my own skin: No I don't have one, a flashy green-yellow would do it

If anyone needs a teammate, i'm only average(ly slow):snail:
Grtz Teun