Race 8 - South City Chicane Route
Quite short race this time, but nevertheless very challenging due to the combination of South City and LX6 - and little room for errors.

Date: 2008-06-29, 18:30 UTC
Track: SO6
Car: LX6
Qualifying: 20min
Laps: 21

Live timing provided by elitesquad: http://www.elitesqd.com/modules.php?name=LfsPb
Well uhm you see, laziness is in my genes, I try to fight it, but often it gets the better of me, so please don't blame me, blame my genes.

I saw the chicane route is not yet in the program, so i'll try to get someone to fix that.
Quote from lococost :Well uhm you see, laziness is in my genes, I try to fight it, but often it gets the better of me, so please don't blame me, blame my genes.

I saw the chicane route is not yet in the program, so i'll try to get someone to fix that.

Lol, I don't blame anyone . I just say that your application is very useful and I use it pretty often. Keep up the good work (whenever you are not bored) .
LX6 + South City + mouse = god help me!
#6 - Polma
Quote from Polma :Got one "bug". On elitesquad is currently SO5, but next race is going to be on SO6, or not? It is this link - http://www.elitesqd.com/modules.php?name=LfsPb

1st post! wow. Anyway, Loco said that SO6 is not currently available for the application but I'm sure he will fix it when he has the time.

EDIT: I can see SO6 and everything is working fine for me.
I know, it's fixed now, thnx to wimpie!

(and wth troy, 316laps? )
#9 - troy
eheh, i had to test it good when it was released with patch y ^^
what are we goiing to run y24 or y30 ?
We are using the latest official patch physics, i.e. in this case up to Y24 (unless 0.5Z will be released before Sunday).
Volvolandia went bye bye.

Can't seem to find it anymore.

Edit: Damn it was my connection again!
Stats and replay are now online.
i think that was my last Lxo race this season , work shifts dont work anymore , unless your willing to start races at 22.00 CET lol
I wasn't in mood for racing yesterday and i was dangerous for everyone. After mistake in chicane i retired, so i couldn't hit anyone anymore.
Looking forward for last two races, especially endu at Kyoto, that's my cup of tea.
I have to apologize for disappearing like this after the race has ended guys (I almost did that before the race finished). The reason was that I got very frustrated at myself and disappointed with my crappy performance during the race and my lack of preparation for the event. The fact that killed me the most was not the crash I had at the chicane cause of my lack of concentration but the fact that Kev did the same mistake and I could have been 1st. No matter what, this weekend I lost two certain wins both in IGTC and here cause of my fault and that made me lose my fun. Anyways, 2nd place is becoming a bad habit lately so I will try and be more prepared next time and take the win. Looking forward to Blackwood which I really hate as a track... See you all later, hopefully at Wednesday.
#17 - troy
ye that was a really unlucky race for you harry, i enjoyed the fight with you for the first 10 laps, i guess my race set was a little faster then yours this time. the last two longer races are still to come and there are lots of points to gain there, i can't wait to get beaten by you in these
We've updated championship standings and penalties for this race.
Race report is now online - sorry for the short delay, but I had to deal with some RL stuff and couldn't finish it earlier.
ill take back what i said i might be here for bl1r

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG