The online racing simulator
The collective organization
What's the collective organization name for the three oval leagues?

Is it just going to be LFSCAR? Maybe, LFOR (Live for Oval Racing)?

Also, any word on the three forums and website?
i am not sure about the others but the gtr league will be called:
LFSCAR 360° CUP SERIES
Probably this:

LFSCart
LFSCAR 360° CUP SERIES
LFSCAR StormCup SERIES

But what's the collective organization's name? (the name that has all three of the oval leagues? I can only think of LFOR and that should what the forum probably be renamed with those three as a sub (on the main site as well))
Quote from lizardfolk :Probably this:

LFSCart
LFSCAR 360° CUP SERIES
LFSCAR StormCup SERIES

But what's the collective organization's name? (the name that has all three of the oval leagues? I can only think of LFOR and that should what the forum probably be renamed with those three as a sub (on the main site as well))

I like LFSCAR, as it has the "tradition" behind it Also you have the connection to NASCAR. So I don't see the need of a name change. If you want to have my LFSCART integrated I could think of a name change to LFSCAR Indy Series. But just for this very first season, and as I don't fulfill Fishfix' requirement (I'm only 17) I'd like to stay having the name LFSCART.
Quote from lizardfolk :Probably this:

LFSCart
LFSCAR 360° CUP SERIES
LFSCAR StormCup SERIES

Are you running your StormCup thingy under LFSCAR's name then?
Yes, it's under the LFSCAR (unless fischfix says otherwise)
#7 - BAMBO
What about L.F.S.O.L.O. , Live For Speed Oval Leagues Organization or association instead of organization
Quote from BAMBO :What about L.F.S.O.L.O. , Live For Speed Oval Leagues Organization or association instead of organization

delete the LFS part, and OLO sounds quiet memorable to me
#9 - BAMBO
Quote from TFalke55 :delete the LFS part, and OLO sounds quiet memorable to me

That's a great ideea, we can have O.L.O. or O.L.A.

The collective organization
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG