The online racing simulator
Quote from Luiii :What an amazing first race

I startet really good at the 2nd place and managed it to be first in the first corner, but the tires have been cold, so the car slided a bit sidewards and I opened the ideal line. So I was 2nd and the car in front of me breaked a bit too early, so that I had to go straight into the barrier. After this I was 13th and made my way through the field. In Lap 3 I've been back on place 3.. As I watched in the mirror in turn 1 I saw a car coming up really fast. That guy pushed me so hard into the barrier, that I had to do my pitstop. The Lap was really slow, because nearly everything was broken at the car.

After the 38 sec. pitstop I've been 15th and last, nearly one Lap behind... Then I started my big comeback with Laptimes in the low 1:34s... So my Laps have been 2-3 seconds faster than the rest of the grid (fastest lap behind mine: 1:35.8x)...

The next laps have been amazing. I made nearly one place per lap... I felt like a small (pool 5) Michael Schumacher at his best times 5 Laps to go I've been on 2nd Place. The first time, i was on the bridge, he was below... And each lap I've seen, that I get closer. But then a mistake cost me around 6 seconds and he could drive home his first place easiely

I'm really satisfied with this 2nd place

Nice reading, thx.. And congrats to you..

Nice reading people having fun in LFS and OLFSL..
Pool 5 - as Tim says it seemed that someone would overtake someone else and then there'd be a spinner. It took me until my first pitstop to get into it, I'd heated my tyres up in the first stint and it went downhill from there.

Never mind, I wanted simply to finish this race on 4 wheels instead of my roof. A 10th place finish was perfectly acceptable for me.
After that I drive badly, pitted three times and ended up spinning in front of wakey (sorry dude). Anyway I ended up stuck in a dangerous place ...................

No Worries
Quote from Solar Hydro :Pool 5 (had not had time to practice due to travel).

Started 4th on the grid, managed to avoid the crashers in the chicane on Lap 1, passed a few cars, and found myself comfortably in the lead, with the tyres getting to a really good temperature and I was systematically improving my laptimes...

(I did see on the radar that a car was gaining on me).

On lap 11, my video card burped and made my screen freeze and I had to reboot...

Getting new hardware soon, this was too annoying

Yes I've seen this... That was really bad luck You had great chances to get 3rd place

I just watched the replay yesterday The crash in Lap one was absolutely my fault... There has been no chance to overtake in this chicane. Sorry for all involved cars...
impressive... did you see the stats? I my fastest lap has been even better than the fastest of pool 4

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG