The online racing simulator

Poll : Which start time is most suited to you?

Closed since :
6 PM
5 PM
Earlier start times
Hi all! I've decided to make a new thread with earlier start times.

If you have changed your mind about the more suitable start time for you after having voted in the other thread, please post a reply here stating which time you prefer. Thank you.

All times are GMT
6 PM is better suited for me.
if its 6pm england time then im out im afraid.

i cant do such an early time because of work..
no, its GMT so I believe it'll be 7 PM UK time if 6 PM GMT.
Quote from Leprekaun :no, its GMT so I believe it'll be 7 PM UK time if 6 PM GMT.

Yea, but only for the first few rounds. Then daylight savings will go away and we will be back with gmt.

Either way, it pretty much rules me out of this competition due to school starting in december and i wont be home untill after 6.
LOL! don't worry, the league will finish during the early days of October . The other times are still valid (7 PM and 8 PM) but I just thought I'd make a new thread where those times aren't suitable for other drivers.
Prefer 6 PM. That way we start racing at 7 PM (which should be 8 PM local CET time, right?)
5 PM and 6 PM are both fine with me, but 7 and 8 will get pretty late...
Guys, I've received a good few votes from people who voted in the other poll but didn't state that they prefer which time more. For this, I've decided to take the earliest time that each person has voted for.
Oh, FYI I'd prefer 7pm GMT
then why did you vote for 6 PM!? makes no sense whatsoever.
Well, I changed my mind :S
well, in future, please make your mind up before voting. When people keep changing their minds, it makes my job a lot harder.

Your kit has been updated with Gino's name tag and number board
I, of course, prefer 6PM
what a worthless post!

Earlier start times
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG