The online racing simulator
Drivers (or teams) who don't have skins, please read
Hi all! for those who don't have skins but would like a skin that can be made by me, please reply in this thread.

If you're interested in having a skin in the design found below, please reply in this thread with the colours you wish to use.

NOTE: If a team wishes to have a skin made, both cars will be in the same colour scheme.

Primary: Main car colour (example: first skin below is blue)

Secondary: Secondary colour (example: first skin below is red)

Line: The separating line between the primary and secondary colours (example: first skin below is white)
Attached images
FZR_^4GT3^1CUP.jpg
FZR_^4GT3^8CUP.jpg
i dont mind making skins on the side, but i dont wanna be putting in hours and hours.
#3 - AMB
I might need a skin, depending on whether pearcy can team up with me, but i'd say can i have pink primary and green secondary, if that's possible
AMB, I'll make you a skin but like I said, registrations are full so pearcy isn't included in the registrations until a spot frees up
#5 - AMB
ok fingers crossed then
Skin updated. Can be found here.
Lep, even if im on the reserves, would you be able to give me some team numbers/templates, just so my skinner knows what numbers to put on etc. Messy can race as Jedi even if i can't make it until further rounds, i need this ASAP please.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG