The online racing simulator
Race 3 - SO Long
Race 3 of LXO will take place in South City - since it's quite long, twisty, bumpy and without much (if any) room for errors we'll expect to see interesting fights and increased importance of pit stop strategies. Please don't forget this race will start 30min earlier due to its duration.

Date: 2008-05-25, 18:00 UTC
Track: SO4
Car: LX4
Qualifying: 20min
Laps: 26 (pitstop mandatory)

Live timing provided by elitesquad: http://www.elitesqd.com/modules.php?name=LfsPb
I can't participate because I'll be at the 24h race on the Nürburgring this weekend.
But I hope the next weekends will be more time to race for me
Thanks for notifying us and have fun 'am Ring'.
Guys i don't know if i can make it , i have been practicing and will definatly try. Just that were off down to london on sunday for 2 nights, but i will try my best to delay the trip as much as possible
#5 - troy
today we're having the weekly Volvolandia LX day again, if anybody wants to get some practice join us 18.30 UTC
nop sorry guys can't make it setting off at 2am in the morning, weird time i know but eh i have no choice. If only i had my own car

Well good luck to the rest of ya and sorry i couldn't make it
Sry im not there tonight.
Damn! I didn't have time to practice much.. :S I'm pretty slow...
Well that sucked, my missus decided to print something across our wi-fi network, TWICE, which caused a big stutter and forced me to crash twice.

Also, for some obscure reason, hit the TAB key and lost a few seconds.......

All in all an awful race.

Think I am going to have to pull out of this one, I an just not competitive.
Wasted around 3 hours practicing for nothing. Once again what I get is a stupid loss of connection

Maybe a point for qualifying? lol :S
Sry guys that i didnt make this one.. realy had som personal stuff to take care off..
only luckely this time i had the time to post that i wont be there...
can de voilanda server be set up with the oval layout???
too bad rudy.

The layout is already running on the volvolandia server.
You can find the race report on the LXO page now.
nice one
Indeed good work again. Nice pic of my helm. I seem rather concentrated there..
Lol yep nice report

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG