The online racing simulator
Skins Templates and UserBars
Hey everyone.

Here are some things you can use for LFSWS posted on their forum: http://www.lfshosting.net/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=120
Basically you have a UF1 skin template and logopack available for download.

Argentina:
[lfsws]argentina[/lfsws]
[lfsws]argentina[/lfsws

Australia:
[lfsws]australia[/lfsws]
[lfsws]australia[/lfsws

Brazil:
[lfsws]brazil[/lfsws]
[lfsws]brazil[/lfsws

Czech Republic:
[lfsws]czech[/lfsws]
[lfsws]czech[/lfsws

Denmark:
[lfsws]denmark[/lfsws]
[lfsws]denmark[/lfsws

Estonia:
[lfsws]estonia[/lfsws]
[lfsws]estonia[/lfsws

Finland:
[lfsws]finland[/lfsws]
[lfsws]finland[/lfsws

Germany:
[lfsws]germany[/lfsws]
[lfsws]germany[/lfsws

Great Britain:
[lfsws]greatbritain[/lfsws]
[lfsws]greatbritain[/lfsws

Ireland:
[lfsws]ireland[/lfsws]
[lfsws]ireland[/lfsws

Mexico:
[lfsws]mexico[/lfsws]
[lfsws]mexico[/lfsws

Netherlands:
[lfsws]netherlands[/lfsws]
[lfsws]netherlands[/lfsws

Poland:
[lfsws]poland[/lfsws]
[lfsws]poland[/lfsws

Russia:
[lfsws]russia[/lfsws]
[lfsws]russia[/lfsws

Serbia:
[lfsws]serbia[/lfsws]
[lfsws]serbia[/lfsws

United States:
[lfsws]unitedstates[/lfsws]
[lfsws]unitedstates[/lfsws

Enjoy
nice nice... so we just add that template to the skin and we are done? its because we almost have done all skins for the season
The template posted is only for the UF1 so far. You just put that template on the topmost layer and save the JPG.

Other templates for the other cars will be done in order of each race coming up.
Is it allowed that nations use's theyr own skins ? Or there will be fixed skins for everyone and only difference is the sticker ?
:doh:

The template is just a sticker, though required by Arrow, nothing much. Other than requiring to put that on your car (to make everything look professional), everyone can make their own design yes. That is why I didn't want to make the sticker very big or in the way... to leave room for your nice design
howdy,

i need the Templates ( sticker ) for the Qualifikation Race FXR / FO8, i dont want make my own ( cut UF1_Template ). Tomorrow my last day forsSkinning, thx a lot.

greetz

Jörg
Were not too worried about everyone running in race colours for the qual round, it'd be nice if they were co-ordinated (even if its a blank 1 colour job using you countries traditional colour), Tweak is a little pre-occupied with other things at the moment so its unlikely he'll be able to make these. If you want to do a 'botch job' for the time being then thats fine, or they can be left off till things start properly.

As soon as Tweak has chance, im sure he'll make the other decal templates available.
With regards to the Stickers,

do they need to be kept in place as they are on the template i.e. under the wingmirrors and next to the rear tail light. Or can they be moved?
If any nation is stuck without a painter let me know and I can put one together for you. email me at alex.ulleri@gmail.com
is that Croatian userbar coming....
There will be made missing usebars for new countries in World Series? I specially asked for usebar for Slovakia. Thx.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG