The online racing simulator
Tune Up Post Race Report
What a Great day.

We had a good balance of drivers, with 12 finishers on server 2 and 11 finishers on server 1.

Congrats go out to 3ttan who swept both heats on server 1 and priitmek who did the same on server 2.

1:12:440 was the fastest lap of the day by , yup you guessed it ..3ttan

A respectable 1:12:880 was had by priitmek, pool one is going to be on fire next week..lol

Thanks to all who showed and drove thier Sunday away, was some really close battles everywhere.

NASSA would like to thank the OLFSL crew for posting our Ad for this event and to J.Russ for hosting NASSA 1

See yah next week @ The Original Live for Speed League.

Your comments are always welcome.

"Rally is never having to say you're SORRY!"
yeah it was a quiet good race on server 1... i finished on 2nd place in both races... but 3ttan's lap times were just incredible... i was happy to save the 2nd places with my stable 1:13 (sometimes 1:14) lap times. looking forward to the race next sunday !!

mfg zockmachine
#3 - Z0iC
1st race I was under the impression that there we were doing a lagstart(like clearly stated in the race announcement thread). So I half heartedly drove to t1, and while I got a little tap just let it spin because it wasn't for real.. so I thought. Dropped to almost last and a long way behind while others kept going and decided just to spec.

Come 2nd race I started at the back, in what seemed to be a non-reversed grid(might be mistaken), after a few laps my computer crashed. So that was it for this time
Hehe, had some good practice, although there was no pressure on me.
Btw, My best lap was 1:12.70
Tune up
Hi there,

I thought server one went well.

Sorry for any confusion regarding lag laps and a reverse grid.

I was drafted in and only did what I was informed by Nassa Ant, I had not read or been told about anything other than 2 straight x 15 lap races.

No lag start was mentioned to me before race, nor did anyone ask for one after quali. And as for a reverse grid on 2nd race, again I had no knowledge of this.

Apart from that it went well. Very clean racing all round.

Few lost connections from server
Quote from Z0iC :1st race I was under the impression that there we were doing a lagstart(like clearly stated in the race announcement thread). So I half heartedly drove to t1, and while I got a little tap just let it spin because it wasn't for real.. so I thought. Dropped to almost last and a long way behind while others kept going and decided just to spec.

Come 2nd race I started at the back, in what seemed to be a non-reversed grid(might be mistaken), after a few laps my computer crashed. So that was it for this time

The lag lap was my fault, I forgot to instruct your host as to that issue, for that I am sorry.

We didn't want to run rev order second heat because of the shortness of the track, BL2 is a hard track to pass on and We wanted to avoid as many crashes as possible.

Well at least you chased your gremlins away before next week, now if we can figure out why your PC keeps crashing on you, you'll have a good race next week.

Take care Zoic

Tune Up Post Race Report
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG