The online racing simulator
End of season III
(19 posts, started )
#1 - Scoop
End of season III
It has been a long and very interesting third season of LFS GT, we have had a lot of great teams that started but as it seams only a few could make it to the end. In both classes the title was fought right down to the last few minutes of the final race

In GT1 the honors go to FAC, who snatched the title from Inferno by just 1 point

And last but not least on the third step of the podium we have the FZR of n1 Racing, after a very well sustained efort during the entire season.

In GT2 the fight was even closer, with the 2 top teams finishing on the exact same number of points, so the win goes to the team with the most race wins and that would have to be LFSLA congratulations guys

Second place goes to the UFR of n1 Racing

And completing the final step of the podium is a fresh team who joined the season from the 3rd race but with a very well sustained effort they got on the podium, many congratulations go out to AutoMotoTrke.net

All these being said i also have to give out the SPIRIT OF THE GT award, this award is not based on race wins, or points, it is given to the team that has captured the esence of Gran Touring Racing, this year the award goes out to n1 Racing, for being a very well glued team, full of fun people to be around, always wanting to help out, and i thank them for all their help this season.

Also a very big thank you goes out to Inferno racing for the very active participation in running the season in the last 2 races, and for helping out with the server, thank you a lot guys couldn't have done it without you

About next season i can not say for sure just yet, i will wait to see what happens to MoE, just keep you eyes on the forum, if i have my way a season 4 will start probably in october. Until then have a very nice easter, a very nice summer, and i'll see everyone on track, thank you for the participation in a great season.

Final Standings:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=9282
Ty Scoop, we are realy happy.

congrats to n1 racing for the great champ.!!

See you in the next season!!!!

Javi

PD: LA PUTA QUE VALE LA PENA ESTAR VIVO!!! HAY EQUIPOOOO!!!
DALE CAMPEON!!! DALE CAMPEON!!!
Quote from -JaviF- :Ty Scoop, we are realy happy.

congrats to n1 racing for the great champ.!!

See you in the next season!!!!

Javi

PD: LA PUTA QUE VALE LA PENA ESTAR VIVO!!! HAY EQUIPOOOO!!!
DALE CAMPEON!!! DALE CAMPEON!!!

VAMO PIBE!!! VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
On behalf of AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team,

first of all, you will not mind if I congratulate to my teammates who drove LFS GT races: Miodrag Denić (league manager), Milan Zarić and last but not the least, Nenad Živković!
Great job guys! Outstanding! If we were on this league from the start, it wouldn't be so tight battle for the first place Looking at results we had the edge over first two teams in final standings in 3 out of 4 races we have participated in! If we only showed up on those first two races, we would have been a point away from the first place, but I'm sure we would have score more point in that two races that could have give us c'ship title... once again friends, excellent job!

Next I would like to thank to Scoops, and who ever helped with organization! Great job! I know its not easy to do this job... Keep on!
Thanks too all drivers and teams that participated! Hope we will see you on other races too!

Race you!
Congratulations FAC, n1racing and all other teams

See you in MoE
Congrats to the Finnish Automobile Club for the title!
Congratulations to all the people on the podium!
bravo javif
Congrats JJ, Prophy and Grim! \o/
Hope to see FAC in MoE next season.
Fac won with 2 points in front of us, not just one scoop

If we wouldn't have driven suche a nightmare on Blackwood.....
My bad, was kinda midnight when i wrote that
btw, I wasn't meaning to imply that only FAC has a shot at at MoE spot. I hope many LFS GT teams apply.
And p.s., if I can do a little advertising...

The IGTC is just about to run its third round of the season and (for the first time this season) we have a spot open on the grid.

If any LFS GT teams want to come run with us, you'd be more than welcome.

We do American Le Mans-style sports car racing. Each race is four hours long, and safety car periods are in the mix.

Hope to see some of you sign up!
Its been really hard for us to be up there, but Im very happy to see the final positions with LFSLA in 1rst place in the GT2 class :P

I want to congratulate my argentinian partners Javif and Goose for the hard work and the great results achieved, and for all the trust they give Parincho, Ariel and me for letting us participate and contribute in this league.

Great races pals, tks
Quote from DeadWolfBones :And p.s., if I can do a little advertising...

The IGTC is just about to run its third round of the season and (for the first time this season) we have a spot open on the grid.

If any LFS GT teams want to come run with us, you'd be more than welcome.

We do American Le Mans-style sports car racing. Each race is four hours long, and safety car periods are in the mix.

Hope to see some of you sign up!

We at n1 would love to but the races are simply too late - ending at 1 or even 2 PM for most of the finns (and besides me there's only one non-fin in the team).
Quote from Primoz :We at n1 would love to but the races are simply too late - ending at 1 or even 2 PM for most of the finns (and besides me there's only one non-fin in the team).

Yeah, I can understand how that would be an issue.

As ever in LFS, it's difficult to accomodate all time zones.

There's the possibility that we could shift the start times a bit earlier for next season... maybe 2 or 3 hours. I'll be sure to advertise it then if we do.
Thanks to everyone, it was really a memorable season.
Besides it was the first league I ever participated, it must have been the first one FAC has ever participated in it's 5 years' history.

My teammates had quite a bit of endurance racing experience, which was very valuable and I learned a lot from them during these months. I wanna thank them for the effort and the great outcome!
It was a pleasure to race with you guys

End of season III
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG