The online racing simulator
Quote from anttt69 :Whats wrong about it? No race organizer in RL would even consider putting GT cars out on a track racing against Road cars on Road tyres. It's madness. Even in that top gear 24hr race the road cars had slicks on & thats the most extreme class mixing I have ever seen.

Obviously its taking far to long for some drivers to accept that fact.

Le Mans has cars with no downforce against super fast prototypes with huge downforce.

All I am saying is that everyone needs to drive accordingly. You can run any car with any other car so long as the drivers adjust the way they drive to suit.

Sorry, feel like I'm saying the same thing twice here.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Sorry, feel like I'm saying the same thing twice here.

You are. There's nothing wrong with the Concept , it's just the way people ignores the surroundings and conditions the race is taking place. But as said before, I believe that many have learned from the races done and I feel we'll manage it through South City. And we will learn some more there too.
I will return when the driving has improved. Enjoy your dodgems gentlemen.
How will you know when they've improved if you're not racing? Ironically enough we had a good day today and no-one has complained.
Yeah - GTRs really got the hang of things at South City. It's a much easier circuit than Fern Bay for the dual class format. I wouldn't have read so much into the results of that one race. At South City drivers seemed to find a great balance of patience and urgency. Some of the passing around the outside of tight corners will make for some awesome video footage.
Quote from Gentlefoot : Some of the passing around the outside of tight corners will make for some awesome video footage.

I've done a capture of the whle race using TV director. I'll be uploading it soon
I was really looking forward to this race, but unfortunately, personal reasons got in the way
Quote from anttt69 :I will return when the driving has improved. Enjoy your dodgems gentlemen.

You may return now, this house is clean now. In fact it wasn't a dodgy ride at all, and I even got time to miss a fellow FXO to race against after FiredUp vanished to horizon.

Quote from [RF]-art555 :I've done a capture of the whle race using TV director. I'll be uploading it soon

Good Stuff! Can't wait for it.
Quote from sokke :
Good Stuff! Can't wait for it.

It will probably be Stage6 upload as its the only site that doesn't have strict size limits

PS. just a note, uncompressed file is 6,8 Gigs
Race 5 was again run with no probs between classes. Drivers seem to be relishing this challenge and enjoying the added element it gives the racing now.
Really good racing Mr Foot.
I enjoy it but I unfortunately didn't make event 5 and don't know if I can make the next one either : ( makes me sad cause the rest of the season was great! I've had tons of fun so keep up the great work guys!
the original file is 6,8 Gigs so that was a compromise between quality and size, I can shrink it down more, but the quality will suffer
Maybe it's just my two cents worth, but I think the class mix isn't just that odd.
I've been involved in a LRF race, with 5 AI controlled UF1, and this was as well really challenging.
By the way, good luck for the next race of the season, i'm a great fan of this league

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG