The online racing simulator
I see this thread took a turn for the better

Keep it up chaps
Sorry all
Hi all

I would like to apoligize for the language I used in my post yesterday.

However I will not apoligize for posting what I did. I don't think it is wrong for me to post in a clear way what I thought, as opposed to the veiled and sly way some people get their digs in!
You know who you are.... Leave it alone man, you acomplished what you were after (in a crappy way) so stop already!
I think it's much more repulsive than actually coming out like a stand up person and saying what you mean.

Stop twisting the knife every chance you get!!

Anyway to everyone else on the forum, Sorry for the language it won't happen again. And I'm not trying to get the posts going again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Toddshooter :However I will not apoligize for posting what I did. I don't think it is wrong for me to post in a clear way what I thought, as opposed to the veiled and sly way some people get their digs in!

Good lad. If there's one thing I can't abide it's subtlety. Oh and sarcasm. I'm from Yorkshire; I say what I like and I like what I bloody well say.

I love you more than I love any pig - and that's sayin' summat.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Good lad. If there's one thing I can't abide it's subtlety. Oh and sarcasm. I'm from Yorkshire; I say what I like and I like what I bloody well say.

I love you more than I love any pig - and that's sayin' summat.

Gotta love people from Yorkshire =)
Yup
James Herriot is my idol
Quote from The Moose :I see this tread took a turn for the better

Keep it up chaps

I try. Now if kev would send his folder of Busty Redhead pics, I'd be happy.
#107 - Dru
Quote from Toddshooter :Hi all

I would like to apoligize for the language I used in my post yesterday.

However I will not apoligize for posting what I did. I don't think it is wrong for me to post in a clear way what I thought, as opposed to the veiled and sly way some people get their digs in!
You know who you are.... Leave it alone man, you acomplished what you were after (in a crappy way) so stop already!
I think it's much more repulsive than actually coming out like a stand up person and saying what you mean.

Stop twisting the knife every chance you get!!

Anyway to everyone else on the forum, Sorry for the language it won't happen again. And I'm not trying to get the posts going again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Todd, the person you talk of is obviously me.

Maybe I should have just posted "Andy, the surname you are using is against the rules for this league?"

Was it sly? was it viled? What was i trying to accomplish exactly?

Getting Andy to abide by the rules???? sure I was.... whats the problem in that?

What have i done in the 18 months against HR?

December - reported a member of HR in the CTRA system for wrecking.

That driver then did other things off his own back which meant that he was given a ban..... nothing to to with me whatsoever.

That same guy now signs up for a league using a name that is against the rules....if Andy is not competing because he won't change his name... thats his problem, not mine. I'd actually like to race against Andy or any competitor for that matter that abides by the rules for that league... So please, don't witch hunt me for independant decisions that YOUR tem mate is doing off of his back.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I try. Now if kev would send his folder of Busty Redhead pics, I'd be happy.

The only busty redhead I've got naked pics of is SamH. They are pretty hot though.

Quote from Dru :Hi Todd, the person you talk of is obviously me. ...

Back on topic Dru plz m8.

Thread outtakes - UK
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG