The online racing simulator
eTM Season 2 - Race 3 - Preview
www.esport-racing.com

Comeback by Naujoks?

Tonight at 20.00 GMT+1 the drivers in the international eSport Touringcar Masters start into the third race of the season. On the very tight streets of South City Long you can expect one or more paint exchanges and door to door racing at its best. Will Naujoks be able to start a comeback here or is Schade on a Threepeat and will increase his lead in the championship? Do not miss it!

The race tonight will be broadcasted via LIVE stream here again. Joachim Fieß and Theo Laas will guide you through the show and you can expect some very nice action on the road. We will see, if maybe even Ray Mooney or Johannes Scheuerle might attack for a win. Tune in tonight!
Naujoks? Schade? :nol2:

Go, Mooney!!
Always wanted to watch one of these live streams, never seem to be in when they on, so ill definatly tune in.
Watching right now
Great racing between Von Eye and Mooney, but now Mooney is pulling away at an amazing rate
#7 - SamH
Wow! Well done Ray! That was a genuinely commanding win. Well deserved!

So.. now there's a BRIT at the top of the leaderboard, the universal balance is restored
Well done Ray Also I think Dave Williams needs a mention for a good race.
Quote from AlienT. :Well done Ray Also I think Dave Williams needs a mention for a good race.

Grats to you all but kudo's go to Ray for the win, can't be easy driving those GTR's for an hour =)
Quote from AlienT. :Well done Ray Also I think Dave Williams needs a mention for a good race.

Yea, for once the noob actually finished a damn race!!

Ty for the comments and Zeug, show me your crystal ball.
Quote from Bawbag :Ty for the comments and Zeug, show me your crystal ball.

I hacked their PCs to make them timeout. :shhh:

eTM Saison 2 - Race 3 - Preview
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG