The online racing simulator
New Website - Winner of Logo Contest Announced
It's been a while since we lost our then new website due to some unfortunate circumstances. It's also been a while since our logo contest finished. It may seem like we've been idle since then, but that's not the case.

Over the last month we've had to consider each of the many great-looking logos submitted for our logo design contest. The decision was not easy by far since we felt that nearly all of the submissions would have made a great new logo. In addition, with the help of Kaspur from F1RST Racing we've developed a new website that should carry us comfortably into the next season.

Read the full story at www.mastersofendurance.eu, where you can also catch a glimpse of the new series and event logos!

p.s. The logo package for the skins will be released this week.
nice work, and congrats to Justin, sweet logos
Great logo and website. Nice work
congtrats to the new website and logo

small error spoted: standings GT2, last race for #23 points are missing in total column
Quote from three_jump :congtrats to the new website and logo

small error spoted: standings GT2, last race for #23 points are missing in total column

Corrected.
kinda empty website, good logos but all in all for my opinion too empty
What more would you like to see there?
#8 - Profi
Very good job with the website, at last And the new look is nice

edit:

Quote from DeadWolfBones :What more would you like to see there?

- Boobs, of course
I support boobs, but we've already got Appie...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I support boobs, but we've already got Appie...

Oh geebus....I just spit soda on my monitor! ROFL

BTW....love the new site and logo...simple, clean layout (I'm sure some pleasing graphics will come later) and the logo is nice and iconic as you guys were looking for! Good job fellas!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I support boobs, but we've already got Appie...

Seems my advice is echoed by more than just me.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :What more would you like to see there?

Appie... Boobs... truly a very difficult decision

Anyway i'd like to see a graphic of a lfs track in the background, fading out. Or something like that, centered position of the page makes me find it so empty

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG