The online racing simulator
Event 1, South City Town & LX6
Thread opened for comments before/after the race on Sunday.

I don't know about you, but my first (and only) goal is to bring my LX-mobile home safe. Last few times I've ended the race my helmet scraping the pavement and tyres pointing toward the sky

Pool 3, watch out
#2 - t1ger
Quote from varjsa-9 :... Last few times I've ended the race my helmet scraping the pavement and tyres pointing toward the sky ...

I haven't done much testing or practice yet, but boy do I know what you are talking about there!

Tim
If no one hits me in the race, I´m gonna cross that finish line......................................................................................................................................... on lap one...but there is no lap two...

Very tuff car on that track...
It's a great car/track combo , that's for sure. Me myself and I will try to get the car over the finish line in 1 piece, that's first priority. It'll be "fun" in many ways hehehe.
#5 - Gil07
Quote from Richard Torp :If no one hits me in the race, I´m gonna cross that finish line......................................................................................................................................... on lap one...but there is no lap two...

Very tuff car on that track...

If you don't try and overtake me I promise I won't hit you
Not looking forward to this at all.
Well i won in 2nd division :} Was little boring - i had almost nothing but empty road before me for the whole race. Low 27 for most of the race gave enough advantage over Huhu who made the fastest lap and was very quick. I'm happy
Started 9th, quickly up to second. Was second from about lap 5 onwards untill 28 where Huhu overtook me. 3rd, not bad. Was a very enjoyable race
Is lfs-league.com down?
Quote from Richard Torp :

Well I ended up tapping you a bit, but nothing major

Was very enjoyable that, didn't expect to be up to 5th. Had a very calm race, a few small battles, got my result in the pitstops
Only lasted 6 laps :-(
What happened RR?
I crashed into the wall and flipped.
Quick question; I noticed that some names/plates racing last night did not match what the driver registered on the LFS-League website.

A minor point, but if it doesn't matter then whats the point of registering them?
You know, I'm not sure. Mr Varjonen, what's your side of the story?
I have mentioned about using the same nickname in LFS and in the OLFSL site. Not recently, but I did - and I would definately like to see that happen.

But as you said, it's a minor thing and my resources are limited - so that I tend to take care of major things rather than focus on something like racernames. In most cases the name is at least nearly the same, so I don't agree with you about registering being useless.

Do you want to be our Use Your Registered OLFSL Name -manager, ehh?
Quote from varjsa-9 :I have mentioned about using the same nickname in LFS and in the OLFSL site. Not recently, but I did - and I would definately like to see that happen.

But as you said, it's a minor thing and my resources are limited - so that I tend to take care of major things rather than focus on something like racernames. In most cases the name is at least nearly the same, so I don't agree with you about registering being useless.

Do you want to be our Use Your Registered OLFSL Name -manager, ehh?

Not Sure what you mean about nicknames....I thought he was referring to the car license plates wasn't he?
This first race was a very nice return to the LFS League for me

FienDi kindly allowed me to change from pool 4 to Pool 5 so had to start from the back!

But I ran a very solid race to finish 4th with my team-mate [SR] Gil in 5th

I Had one messy battle which prevented me from getting a podium, but that's racing

Once again, thanks for the great organisation guys

If anyone wishes to see the stats for Pool 5 you can find them HERE
Discrepancy in results - pool 7 - OLFSL website

Under the "Race Results" section, 1st is Goucha, 2nd is Horrgakx, 3rd is Logan 5.

Under the "Replays and stats" section, 1st is Goucha, 2nd is HASH, 3rd is Horrgakx.

The two results sections for pool 7 don't match. I've not checked other pools.
Quote from horrgakx :Discrepancy in results - pool 7 - OLFSL website

Under the "Race Results" section, 1st is Goucha, 2nd is Horrgakx, 3rd is Logan 5.

Under the "Replays and stats" section, 1st is Goucha, 2nd is HASH, 3rd is Horrgakx.

The two results sections for pool 7 don't match. I've not checked other pools.

This is because Hash Gordon was added to the pool at the last minute as he did not qualify for the event. He shows in the Replays and Stats as this is based on the cars that were connected to the server during the race. He doesn't show in the results because the site is not expecting him in the results.

Sami, can you put him into pool7 and I will upload the results again tonight?

Thanks for pointing this out Horrgakx.

Tim
Still a little confused but thats nothing new Glad you're already aware.
Its fixed now.

Tim

Event 1, South City Town & LX6
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG