The online racing simulator
British Summer Time
As posted on the LFS-League.com site already (on the front page!), it doesn't hurt to mention that the clocks went forward an hour in the UK today.

For UK racers only, this means that you add an hour to your race time. So, as an example, my Pool 7 race starts 19:00 GMT. As I'm in the UK this will actually be 20:00!!

I'm sure everyone will know this... but hey, now you're 100% sure
Quote from horrgakx :As posted on the LFS-League.com site already (on the front page!), it doesn't hurt to mention that the clocks went forward an hour in the UK today.

For UK racers only, this means that you add an hour to your race time.

It's not for UK racers only.

The clock went forward for most European countries.

Edit:
#3 - Dru
Quote from horrgakx :As posted on the LFS-League.com site already (on the front page!), it doesn't hurt to mention that the clocks went forward an hour in the UK today.

For UK racers only, this means that you add an hour to your race time. So, as an example, my Pool 7 race starts 19:00 GMT. As I'm in the UK this will actually be 20:00!!

I'm sure everyone will know this... but hey, now you're 100% sure

...actually last night Europe went on Daylight savings as well

god damn it zeugy......
Ah yes but we in the UK put our clocks forward better :-)
Why the heck is the time on the page in GMT and not UTC like normal people do?
Quote from tomylee :Why the heck is the time on the page in GMT and not UTC like normal people do?

It's the same thing I think.
Quote from russraine :Ah yes but we in the UK put our clocks forward better :-)

Do you have some advice so I can practice my clock-forwarding for next year?
Quote from varjsa-9 :It's the same thing I think.

Yeah, "I think"
It's just better to use what everybody is using and it's a easy thing to check on LFS World. So pls change that
Quote from zeugnimod :Do you have some advice so I can practice my clock-forwarding for next year?

Well first you need to gently take the clock from the wall, stroke it gently like a newborn baby. Turn it around slowly, then very carefully rotate the dial and move it forward by one hour.
Turn the clock back around, admire your skills, then with great care and precision, hang it back on the wall.
Quote from russraine :Well first you need to gently take the clock from the wall, stroke it gently like a newborn baby. Turn it around slowly, then very carefully rotate the dial and move it forward by one hour.
Turn the clock back around, admire your skills, then with great care and precision, hang it back on the wall.

Omg, that sounds hard.

I hope I will manage to do it next year. I'm going to practice 5 hours per day.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG